Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

2 games, 4 points. Scored 5, conceded 4. Not too bad a start for my 1st season in the top flight although when I concede my next goal I will have matched my quota for the whole of last season :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Ye when I was trying to play online it was taking ages to get one, and was bit of a lag, hopefully sorted tomorrow.

Philt27 around 8.30pm tomorrow? Already have planned to play Philly_C at 3. Crosadi you be about tomorrow?
    yea shud be no worries - we only have one fifa password between the two of us so have to wait on conco to play the games - hel be back tonight though so shud get to play then..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Frisbee wrote: »
    I've no idea what the story was with that. I played eioneill right before I played you and it was grand. There was issues with the servers last night I think though so that's all I can put it down to really. It did have a negative impact on the game unfortunately but what can you do.

Ya it did alright. There is nothing worse than trying to enjoy a game but lag seriously takes the fun out of it.
    eioneill wrote: »
    2 games, 4 points. Scored 5, conceded 4. Not too bad a start for my 1st season in the top flight although when I concede my next goal I will have matched my quota for the whole of last season :eek:

Our 3-3 was a cracker in fairness. You being 2-0 up after 25 mins, me getting 3 unanswered goals to lead with 15 mins to go, with yourself getting the equaliser in the 85th min. You'll do ok I reckon, and fair play for picking Napoli. I'm still too green with this game to go for a choice like that (although I do like Napoli - Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik make a nice threesome).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Fizman wrote: »
    (although I do like Napoli - Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik make a nice threesome).

+1, I was very suprised, I thought Hamsik would be good but he's a rocket, didn't have anyone who could match him for pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Philly_C can we play our match at 3.30 instead of 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Philly_C can we play our match at 3.30 instead of 3?

Yeah that's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Valencia 2 - 0 Barcelona.

A Mata double was enough to wrap up all three points for me today, putting me top of the table (only game played though :pac:).

Good game, Threein99!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Nice handy fixture to start the season with:pac:, il be as rusty as f**k though.. so Il be expecting alot from ya Gill especially as ya robbed my team:mad::pac:

Other two lads I have to play this week, Bayern and Chelsea, it will be at the earliest Friday or beginning of next week before I get my PS3 back (getting it repaired) so will be looking forward to the games between now and then:)

Ha ha ive just borrowed them. Forwards cant be any slower than berbatov:pac: Aint been on much at all man so id say we'll be level enough:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

City or inter around in the championship tonight. Ill be on after 10 if ye are around. Post here if ye can get on

Hatchets about this evening or tonight? I'm away with work from tomorrow night until Friday night so from 12 tonight I won't be back on till then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Krameel and philt i wont be able until around 10:15, saying that im not sure if ill definitely be on..

owenh93, DH2K9.

When will you be around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

owenh93, DH2K9.

When will you be around?

I'm on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 the dazzlier 2010

hey how do u join
    my names darren ???

hey how do u join
    my names darren ???

You will have to wait until this season is over. There will be a thread for new players to sign-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I want to apologise to I love stout, absolutely robbed our game 5-2. Most undeserved victory of all time.

niall00.

When will you be around? I'll probably be online later but I don't think I'll be online for long tomorrow. I'm also available Thursday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

man city will try to be on after 10pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Valencia 2 - 0 Barcelona.

A Mata double was enough to wrap up all three points for me today, putting me top of the table (only game played though :pac:).

Good game, Threein99!

I sadly confirm this :( we never got going :o well played mate ;)

Bottom of the League in League 1:(

Played 2 Lost 2 Scored 0 Conceded 5 Points 0

The only way is up:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Philt27 you be around before 9.15? If not can we wait till tomorrow night around 9-10?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yeah fiz will be on after ten for a hour

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hayde7

hedro93 Totenham Spurs
    Kells97 AC Milan

Either of u lads able to play tonight or tomorrow night??

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Yeah fiz will be on after ten for a hour

OK, I'll try to get on sometime around then.

Hayde7 wrote: »
    hedro93 Totenham Spurs
    Kells97 AC Milan

Either of u lads able to play tonight or tomorrow night??

And Atletico, I can play tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

ill be on later. atletico in championship

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Bottom of the League in League 1:(

Played 2 Lost 2 Scored 0 Conceded 5 Points 0

The only way is up:D

The result def didn't reflect the game. I was under the cosh at the start, then two wonder strikes from Ronaldo (I never score those) gave me some breathing space, then caught you on the break as you were chasing the game.

On another day I think you could have won. Chin up!

shoutman wrote: »
    The result def didn't reflect the game. I was under the cosh at the start, then two wonder strikes from Ronaldo (I never score those) gave me some breathing space, then caught you on the break as you were chasing the game.

On another day I think you could have won. Chin up!

Decided to put Fabianski in net at the last moment:( Best goals I've ever conceded though.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

If Liverpool or Real Madrid from the Championship are around this evening I'm free to play.

• Advertisement

Make that 2 absolute robberies from me today, beat Chelsea 2-1, both my goals coming in last 10ish mins.

Advertisement