Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Anybody from league 1 around tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Anybody from league 1 around tonight?

No, but I can play you tomorrow night if you're around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

thewools wrote: »
    League 1 has gone to the dogs and from this experience I would be reluctant to recruit ANY new players for Season 6.

I've been following this forum for a while waiting for a sign up thread. I hope you give others a chance to sign up.

I've been following this forum for a while waiting for a sign up thread. I hope you give others a chance to sign up.

I agree. Just because half League 1 didn't actively take part, you're punishing everybody. What about the other people in League 1 (me ;) who play their games and who will continue to play in the leagues for future seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Czam and Fizman - ill be on after the match tonite if your round and czam, as i said lastnite i wont be waitin round for hours again waitin on you to respond to any of my messages (3) especially when you werent even playin other league games..waste of my time!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

with the disqualifications i have only one game left i think. when you around l prof?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

United Napoli Chelsea or Real Madrid around now??? (premiership)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

colly54 wrote: »
    United Napoli Chelsea or Real Madrid around now??? (premiership)

In work now mate. Be on after the footy tonight if you're about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Just bet crosaidi 3-0....In the 80th minute he just start knocking the ball around his defence for ten minutes like a sore loser .... glad he is getting relegated as he adds nothing to the league with this attitude

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

eioneill wrote: »

I'll get you then too mate, should be a handy victory with me only having one functioning hand.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Just bet crosaidi 3-0....In the 80th minute he just start knocking the ball around his defence for ten minutes like a sore loser .... glad he is getting relegated as he adds nothing to the league with this attitude

In fairness 3-0 down, its very unlikely he could have got anything out of the game. Like when Im well beaten, I just want to get a few passes together to find some sort of a rhythm for the next game. Better than building up pointless attacks and getting frustrated at losing the ball again. But, it is near nigh impossible to pressure the defence when they keep ball like that. EA wont fix nothing though:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Aha Shake -Atletico
    Bigred - Arsenal

Any of ye lads available tonight or tomorrow evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

I think all their matches are removed, so you'll lose three points if you had already beat one of them.

Good thing too, I threw away two points against Real Madrid. :pac:

I think its an automatic 3-0 victory to whoever they were supposed to play in the remaining fixtures. Thats what it was last season anyways.

Just on the new players thing, there should be some set out rules e.g. must be a member of boards for a few months with say 100 posts or whatnot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Is your 2nd name McGinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Massive win for me against Liverpool (dungdoc). I won 2-1 but I should have had the game out of sight by half time. I've taken 8 out of a possible 12 points in my last 4 games and the toughest of those was my one nil win against arsenal (philt27) who Shud have beaten me. I've 2 games left against the top two so my win today was essential to staying up.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

With the drop outs in the championship I've athletico, real , bayern and I think chelsea to play? Lads I have a fair bit on my plate this week but I'll try and get on tomoro night around 9 if any of ye will be around? If not it'll more than likely be the weekend before I'm on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Don't think I'll be about tomorrow, hopefully catch you at the weekend Gillysome.

eioneill wrote: »

You be on at 11?
    hatchets27 wrote: »
    Massive win for me against Liverpool (dungdoc). I won 2-1 but I should have had the game out of sight by half time. I've taken 8 out of a possible 12 points in my last 4 games and the toughest of those was my one nil win against arsenal (philt27) who Shud have beaten me. I've 2 games left against the top two so my win today was essential to staying up.

You had me in the 1st half, should have been over by then. Second half though was a different story, could have gone either way. Was a good aul match.

I agree. Just because half League 1 didn't actively take part, you're punishing everybody. What about the other people in League 1 (me ;) who play their games and who will continue to play in the leagues for future seasons?

I'll be on in 10 mins.

• Advertisement

I'll be on in 10 mins.

I'll be on shortly too. Do we have two games?

I'll be on in 10 mins.

We're not friends. What's your PSN?

Maybe we are. Is it DHUSSEY1?

Lost 2-1 to eioneill in what was a very good game, thought I deserved the draw tbh but sure that's football.

Note to self, don't try playing PS3 with a swollen hand and possible broken knuckle on my index finger, it just doesn't work and it's sore as hell!

Are you just going to amalgamate League One and the Championship next season?

I can't wait to play with my new team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

If fairness Gavin shels when I played you yesterday I was getting my nails manicured so I had the controller between my feet utilising my toes to tap the buttons. That's why my second half performance was below par as I feel my little piggies aren't working hard enough for me in general. Fingers they ain't eh? Those bad boys need to work harder ESP the way the economy is now and not be relying on mr sock to keep them toasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Czam and Fizman - ill be on after the match tonite if your round??? wanna get these games outta the way and concentrate on the championship next season!!!

We're not friends. What's your PSN?

Maybe we are. Is it DHUSSEY1?

Ye thats it. I'll be on now and after the spurs game if you're about.

Ye thats it. I'll be on now and after the spurs game if you're about.

I'm not around tonight but I can play you tomorrow night anytime from eight onwards.

Just let me know, because I will be on my other account playing COD.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

Real Madrid x2 - Crosaidi
    Barcelona - alanc2003
    Liverpool - Gavin "shels"
    Man Utd - theflesh
    Napoli - eioneill

Still have to play you. I'm around tonight and tomorrow night if anyone's about.

• Advertisement

Anyone else who has to play me in League 1, let me know if you're around tomorrow evening/night and what time you can play.

Advertisement