Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

Krameel isn't on by any chance, saves me going on psn.

I'm around now man if you're still about. Got in late.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Just Contribute when are you able to play our two matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

markontap wrote: »
    I'm around now man if you're still about. Got in late.

The bro just went to bed and the PS3 is in his room. Might be able to get on tomorrow around 6.30 - 8? That suit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Just Contribute when are you able to play our two matches.

He broke two of his fingers earlier, so he won't be able to complete his matches. You can have 3-0 wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

eioneill - Napoli
    alanc2003 - Barcelona
    hatchets27 - Chelsea

Should be around to play my remaining games tomorrow from about approx 5-7 and after 10pm. I'll post on here tomorrow when I'm online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

The bro just went to bed and the PS3 is in his room. Might be able to get on tomorrow around 6.30 - 8? That suit?

Yeah that's perfect. Talk to ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Atletico in Championship here

Atletico Madrid Chelsea
    Arsenal Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid Tottenham Hotspurs
    Chelsea Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid Liverpool
    Real Madrid Atletico Madrid

Can play Friday night if ye are about?

I'll be on at about 9 tonight so if anyone can come on around then it would be great!! Don't have much spare time at the moment

Philly_C wrote: »
    eioneill - Napoli
    alanc2003 - Barcelona
    hatchets27 - Chelsea

Will be online after my PS3 is finished updating. It's taking its time so will be a while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

I'll be on at about 9 tonight so if anyone can come on around then it would be great!! Don't have much spare time at the moment

I'm shootin to get on for then man. Really want to get done tonight too

Argh....system update :mad:

• Advertisement

eioneill - Napoli
    alanc2003 - Barcelona

Either of yous 2 about tonight?

Internet is acting up MAJORLY

Sorry..... to Gillysome in particular

Anyone wanna play ridiculously early tomorrow?
    Or after the united arsenal match? (not that i'll be watching it! :( )

Internet is acting up MAJORLY

Sorry..... to Gillysome in particular

Anyone wanna play ridiculously early tomorrow?
    Or after the united arsenal match? (not that i'll be watching it! :( )

No problem man. How ridiculously early is that now? I probably won't get on till 9 tomoro night again and probably same Sunday

Atletico in Championship here

Atletico Madrid Chelsea
    Arsenal Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid Tottenham Hotspurs
    Chelsea Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid Liverpool

Can play Friday night if ye are about?

I'll try 9 again tonight so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

I really hope new players are accepted for the new season. I really want to take part in the leagues here and I can guarantee that I will not cause any problems and will play all of my games.

Desire. wrote: »
    I really hope new players are accepted for the new season. I really want to take part in the leagues here and I can guarantee that I will not cause any problems and will play all of my games.

I think whats probably going to happen is that those that have played their games will stay in and there will just be two leagues. Not necessarily a bad thing because it's a pain chasing people to play who have no intention of playing ya, at least the wools and colly know that all that are in usually play their games. Makes things easier for logging results too which must have been a pain in the arse bentween league 1 and the championship with the drop outs

Gillysome wrote: »
    I think whats probably going to happen is that those that have played their games will stay in and there will just be two leagues. Not necessarily a bad thing because it's a pain chasing people to play who have no intention of playing ya, at least the wools and colly know that all that are in usually play their games. Makes things easier for logging results too which must have been a pain in the arse bentween league 1 and the championship with the drop outs

So I won't be able to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Real Madrid or Barcelona from the Championship around tonight?

What happens if can't play all games by tomorrow night? Does it just end where it is?

So I won't be able to join?

You will man the players from the 3 leagues will emilgimate into 2 leagues I reckon and no new recruits will be taken on

• Advertisement

Gillysome wrote: »
    You will man the players from the 3 leagues will emilgimate into 2 leagues I reckon and no new recruits will be taken on

I'm not in any of the leagues at the moment? ;)

I'm not in any of the leagues at the moment? ;)

Oh my bad tot u were desire to aspire from league 1 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

What happens if can't play all games by tomorrow night? Does it just end where it is?

Deadline is Friday midnight guys.. All outstandings games to be played by then. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Töpher wrote: »
    Championship relegation contenders Real Madrid won't be about tonight lads, but probably be about tomorrow evening and some stage over the weekend.
    hows it goin man? ill be on today for a bit and maybe later tonite - u about at all?sorry - its philt27 here - didnt know i was logged in as conco!!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey, if fizman or czam are on today ill be on for a wile now and maybe later this eve..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

eioneill or theflesh around today? I'll be on for the next few hours. Drop me a PM and I'll hop on the Playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

alanc2003 wrote: »
    hows it goin man? ill be on today for a bit and maybe later tonite - u about at all?sorry - its philt27 here - didnt know i was logged in as conco!!
    Probably be around from 6ish or so for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Just played crosaidi there in the two games that could have given me the slim chance of a play off game v either Barca or Man City.The 1st game i went two up with two quick goals but real came back straight away with a goal to put it 2-1 up til half time.2nd half was open with chances at both ends but not a single one taken so it ended 2-1 Arsenal. I was halfway there - 90mins away from the playoff spot - the dream was almost a reality. But there was one team that stood in my way - the mighty real madrid!! the whislte blew - it was here - the kick off that could change my life..it was a bit like i was outside myself watching myself play the game!! i went one up early doors so had slight confidence after the previous game that maybe, just maybe i could win this thing!! It was 1-0 and i was hangin on after some dreadful finishing from Fabregas especially..would i rue these missed opportunities?? NO is the simple answer..i scored another, a beautifully weighted cross the wrong side of the defender and who pops up but the speediest man this side of the Thames, my little Theo,and a bullet header finishes off yet another blistering Arsenal move then left the best til last - a mazy run down the right, a cross to the edge of the box,a looping header into the path of Nasri who cooly slotted home to take the score to 3-0 and Philt has the chance to turn around the hopes and dreams of a London side who havnt seen days like these since the likes of Wrighty and Perry Groves wore the coveted cannon centrepiece that is the red of Arsenal!! Bring on the play off..its Arsenals time to shine!!

eioneill - Napoli
    alanc2003 - Barcelona

Either of yous 2 about today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Philly_C wrote: »
    eioneill - Napoli
    alanc2003 - Barcelona

Either of yous 2 about today?
    Ill get on about 11 or so if thats alright

Advertisement