Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Ill get on about 11 or so if thats alright

Yeah that's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Atletico in Championship here

Only 2 matches left to play.

Arsenal Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid Liverpool

Very stuck for time next week. Tuesday night would be best if ye can play?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Atletico in Championship here

Only 2 matches left to play.

Arsenal Atletico Madrid
    Atletico Madrid Liverpool

Very stuck for time next week. Tuesday night would be best if ye can play?

I can play ya later tonight, say around 9? Tuesday wouldnt be great for me... sorry missed yer msg yday.. had ps on standby due to some update

Fowler87 wrote: »
    I can play ya later tonight, say around 9? Tuesday wouldnt be great for me... sorry missed yer msg yday.. had ps on standby due to some update

Alright no prob. I'll be on at 9 unless you could play earlier, say between 7.30-7.45?

Hey

Ive been on since 9.
    You able to come on soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Finished the season with a hard fought 3-1 win against AhaShake' Atletico. Thought I was in for an end of season thumping after going down 1 nil from the kick off from a cracking Forlan finish in off the crossbar and could have been more too.. Finally got a grasp of the game though and a defence splitting pass sent Suarez through to cheekily chip:pac: the keeper off his line.. 1 all at the break and it looked like it would finish in a draw until Raul Meireles topped Forlan with a wonder goal, curled into the top corner. Suarez then sealed the win from a *ahem* missed kicked shot/cross from Gerrard... Nice to get to the 20 point mark for another season even if relegation isnt happening anyhow due to dropouts:rolleyes:

Cheers to the Wools and colly again for setting up the league, look forward to the next one

Thought I was in for an end of season thumping after going down 1 nil from the kick off from a cracking Forlan finish in off the crossbar

As did I!

Worst connection ever?

Will have to give perlico some abuse!

Only one more game now...................... Looking forward to having a non-shít team next season!...plus...I will be on holidays throughout the whole season so I have promotion in the bag ! hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

One more game to go so Fizman - you about at all this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

eioneill and theflesh, either of you around this evening?

I'll be around form 4.30 - 6 and then again after 10.30 for an hour or so if you're around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

A member of the premiership tried to get my psn account deleted by reporting me last week, Playstation sent me a message today to say im on my last warning....Not sure if ill continue with this as i thought it was few games for the craic, not 5 year olds trying to get you in trouble....

I know 100% who it is as i sent 1 message that day!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

colly54 wrote: »
    A member of the premiership tried to get my psn account deleted by reporting me last week, Playstation sent me a message today to say im on my last warning....Not sure if ill continue with this as i thought it was few games for the craic, not 5 year olds trying to get you in trouble....

Did they email you?

Desire. wrote: »
    Did they email you?

playstation? yes they did

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what did you get reported for?

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but what did you get reported for?

Offensive Text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

playstation? yes they did

Just checking. People often create PSN accounts and message people claiming to be Sony representatives. People fall for this quite a lot, so I was just making sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Offensive Text

Like in a private message? Bit harsh. Were you giving out to him?

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Like in a private message? Bit harsh. Were you giving out to him?

Go back to the 8th of march on this thread and you will see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Philt27 wrote: »

Ya, should be on tonight alright man. I keep missing you by minutes when I get on. I'll try and get on around 7.30-8, but if I can't I should be able to get on after 10. I'll post here later when I know for sure.

Jayzus that's fair pathetic. Sorry to hear that colly

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Frisbee wrote: »
    eioneill and theflesh, either of you around this evening?

I'll be around form 4.30 - 6 and then again after 10.30 for an hour or so if you're around?

I can play now if you can?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Jayzus that's fair pathetic. Sorry to hear that colly

Pathetic and considering Colly has been posting the fixtures, updating the fixtures, etc... since thewools is out of action it's very bad form on the lad who reported him. Sticks and stones and all that jazz!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools wrote: »
    Deadline is Friday midnight guys.. All outstandings games to be played by then. Thanks

REMINDER GUYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Philt27 wrote: »
    Fizman wrote: »
    Ya, should be on tonight alright man. I keep missing you by minutes when I get on. I'll try and get on around 7.30-8, but if I can't I should be able to get on after 10. I'll post here later when I know for sure.

You gonna get back on tonight? Logged on a while ago and see that I missed ya by 30 mins again. :P

theflesh wrote: »
    I can play now if you can?

Sorry only seen this now. I'm gonna jump on now for around an hour or so if you're available.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Played my final game there so only markontap can rob the Premier title on me now and that would be on goal difference too. Have done all I can do now, time to sit back:)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Fizman wrote: »
    You gonna get back on tonight? Logged on a while ago and see that I missed ya by 30 mins again. :P
    Hey Fizman, ill be on after the game tonight but if ur on during it ill pop on so we can get this game out of the way and get me clear of relegation - only have to beat you by 6 clear goals and hope conco loses!! haha..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Congrats to Philly c on winning the league. I played him earlier on in the season and he was beating me and my connection went and he had no problem agreeing to start the game from scratch without bitching or moaning so I'm delighted he has won. Big thanks to colly as well for managing the league and keeping the table updated! ( take a note wools!) I've still to play colly in a vital game as I need to finish above conco to top the 27 league. Good luck in the play off philt27

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Just chelsea(darock) left for me to play in the championship. When suits you man?

theflesh I'll be around this evening to play our game if you're available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

theflesh I'll be around this evening to play our game if you're available?

theflesh, I'll be around tonight too to ge our match played if you're about.

Advertisement