Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

Hi would there be any chance I could join up are am I too late ??? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

How do team selections work? are people automatically assigned a team or do we pick ourselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Devil08 wrote: »
    How do team selections work? are people automatically assigned a team or do we pick ourselves?

We get to pick ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Devil08 wrote: »

Yup, pick ourselves, but in a draft like process.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Any chance of getting a cup going like the Xbox Crowd have?
    I wouldn't mind organising....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Any chance of getting a cup going like the Xbox Crowd have?
    I wouldn't mind organising....?

start a new thread and see what the interest is like

Was thinking of doing that but since new team picks are being made soon i thought i'd post here to see the craic.
    I wouldn't mind doing the orgainising if we happen to have a cup during the season with the new teams... though i'm going to miss my Inter :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Was thinking of doing that but since new team picks are being made soon i thought i'd post here to see the craic.
    I wouldn't mind doing the orgainising if we happen to have a cup during the season with the new teams... though i'm going to miss my Inter :(

I wont miss them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

How does the pick order work??

I appear to be 8th on the list despite finishing 4th last in league

Liverpool (Fowler87) and Bayern (Kensutz) finished ahead of me yet are picking before me....so of all those left in the Championship I am last pick

Is it random for mid table players or something?

Aha Shake wrote: »

Liverpool (Fowler87) and Bayern (Kensutz) finished ahead of me yet are picking before me....so of all those left in the Championship I am last pick

Not too sure but picks might go in order of when you signed up to the league this term, as I was one of the first in League 1 last year and signed up pretty early.

just a guess though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Aha Shake wrote: »

Pick order for championship is not correct yet, the 3 guys who got relegated get first pref.. I'll be changing the order later.. The guys who finished bottom of champ get next pref - then works it way up. Then new guys from last years league 1 then are next..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Not too sure but picks might go in order of when you signed up to the league this term

Yeah, I think that's it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

Have yous got enough players wools ???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Have yous got enough players wools ???

Your in - you are last pick in League 1

Advertisement