Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Philly_C wrote: »
    theflesh (paddysnorch) - Man United

When are you available to play?

Can play in the next hour if you're about or tomorrow evening either. Should be able to play most of the weekend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Hi lads, how many teams are promoted/relegated each season?

I think its two but depend son who rejoins next year. Are you able to play our match tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

theflesh wrote: »
    Can play in the next hour if you're about or tomorrow evening either. Should be able to play most of the weekend too.

Hey I'm now for a half hour if you can get on. If not I'll play ya tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Inter Milan (bugg) around in the championship tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Gillysome wrote: »
    Inter Milan (bugg) around in the championship tonight?
    Yeah I'm around now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Inter 3-0 spurs
    Bugg absolutely battered me:pac: I never got passing and ended up defending the whole game. I was defending well until the first went in, second was a shambles on my part too:( third on the other hand was a beauty, lovely strike from the corner of the box into the far corner. Well played man, you must have had about 70% possession:P

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Looks like I'm not going to score goals so will have to survive on scoreless draws! Hopefully Fernando Torres signs during the transfer window....

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Wilson91 been on at all, added him on PSN on Tuesday and he still hasnt accpeted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Anyone played Just Contribute in league 1 ? he is SC Braga sent a couple of messages and he has not replyed :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

threein99 wrote: »
    Anyone played Just Contribute in league 1 ? he is SC Braga sent a couple of messages and he has not replyed :confused:

He's my brother, and, to be fair now, that's not exactly what happened. He messaged you earlier today when you were online, and a few days ago, asking if you could play, and you didn't reply.

You might've replied today after he logged off, but to say you sent other messages is untrue.

• Advertisement

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Wilson91 been on at all, added him on PSN on Tuesday and he still hasnt accpeted.

Hasn't been online for about a week so don't know when he will be on. I'm down to play him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

He's my brother, and, to be fair now, that's not exactly what happened. He messaged you earlier today when you were online, and a few days ago, asking if you could play, and you didn't reply.

You might've replied today after he logged off, but to say you sent other messages is untrue.

Did he message me on PSN ?

I have sent him two messages on here

Just checked my PSN yea he did message today, I didnt notice I had unread messages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

AC Milan - flynner13 - Fly13 in the championship.

any1 played him yet or is he playing. added him psn still hasnt added me back

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Again, does anybody know the craic with the amount of teams that get promoted/relegated at the end of each season?

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Hasn't been online for about a week so don't know when he will be on. I'm down to play him too.

Sorry, was back at college this week and didnt have my playstation. I'll likely get all my games done over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Again, does anybody know the craic with the amount of teams that get promoted/relegated at the end of each season?

IIRC last season we done was bottom 2 got relegated straight off, then there was a play-off between 3rd and 4th last loser got relegated. Then 3 get promoted. Think that's how it was done anyway, it was last year!;)

Sorry, was back at college this week and didnt have my playstation. I'll likely get all my games done over the weekend.

No problem, give us a message when you're around.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Philt around? Should be about for 2 hours then might get on after work tomorrow around 11.

IIRC last season we done was bottom 2 got relegated straight off, then there was a play-off between 3rd and 4th last loser got relegated. Then 3 get promoted. Think that's how it was done anyway, it was last year!;)

Sweet...like the idea of playoffs for promotion :)

threein99 wrote: »
    Did he message me on PSN ?

I have sent him two messages on here

Just checked my PSN yea he did message today, I didnt notice I had unread messages

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought you meant PSN messages, not PMs. He doesn't log on here much anymore.

He's around all this evening, if you can play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Started last night as I mean to carry on, earning a highly respectable zero points against Rackstar's Chelsea. Having not played against assisted players in a while I went 5 at the back in the first half, and this proved to be my downfall. Left too much space in the centre of the park and allowed Chelsea to run atmy defence without much in the way of pressure. Switched to my preferred formation in the second half and posed more of a threat, forcing some good saves and not offering up any more (than I had been already) to the Chelsea forward line. Finally scored in injury time, but the damage was done in the first half with Chelsea scoring in the 43rd and 45th minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

When are the fixtures out for week 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

hatchets27 wrote: »
    When are the fixtures out for week 2?

Today, however I have moved house and have no broadband atm.. Just using my iPhone so If someone can click on the league table links on my sig and post the fixtures for league 2 that would be great. Otherwise I'll try get them up tomorrow

Valencia 5 - 3 Man Utd.

A very competitive game here. It was 2-2 with thirty minutes to go, after Soldado had twice pulled me back from a goal down, when we lost connection. We played the final thirty minutes again, with Soldado scoring with twenty minutes remaining. United then equalised straight away, before Mata scored to put me back in front, with Soldado securing my third consecutive win of the campaign in added time.

Good game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

thewools wrote: »
    Today, however I have moved house and have no broadband atm.. Just using my iPhone so If someone can click on the league table links on my sig and post the fixtures for league 2 that would be great. Otherwise I'll try get them up tomorrow

why league 2?

Just realised there is no league 2, ill post the fixtures up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Sorry, I haven't had much free time at all, when are you guys free to play our games?
    1. AC Milan - flynner13 - Fly13
    2. Man Utd - Johnnybomb - Johnny_bomb
    3. Arsenal - Bigron2109- Bigron2109
    4. Atletico Madrid - Aha Shake - AhaShake
    5. Tottenham Hotspurs - Gillysome - gillysome

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Braga - Just-Contribute
    Valencia - Desire-to-Aspire
    Madrid - Shoutman

Anyone around?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Championship - Liverpool or Real Madrid around?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Not tonight sir I'm afraid. (Real Madrid)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

L'prof wrote: »
    Sorry, I haven't had much free time at all, when are you guys free to play our games?
    1. Man Utd - Johnnybomb - Johnny_bomb

Il be around most the night from 9 if your on then ?

Advertisement