Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Philt27 wrote: »
    Typical of the 27 crew - im the only one to come up with some points against newbie, the flesh eating snorch head!! u wre lucky this time virus but i will prevail after getting used to playing with the Arsenal and 27 crew - im comin to getcha!!!:eek:

I don't understand what most of that means, but I'm looking forward to it all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fizman wrote: »

Can someone enlighten me as to this '27 crew' ye speak of?
    And me :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

PSN network under maintenance! Feck!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Bad day at the office, scored none and conceded a whopping seven in two games. Thought I should have snatched something against Liverpool, and as for the Man City game, bleh, seemed like every shot went in! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Fizman wrote: »
    Ya, will hopefully catch you tonight so Philt.

Can someone enlighten me as to this '27 crew' ye speak of?
    Hey Fiz(from corrie) ill be on after 530pm for about an hr then later in eve if u can make it on later??
    And re: the 27 Crew, we cannot divulge much info about this but its an answer to all lifes problems!! TBC...
    and wtf is an NWO?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I'll be on in half an hour or anytime anyone wants to play Atletico in the championship.

Think I am playing AC Milan and Man U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

and wtf is an NWO?:(

New World Order. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hey Fiz(from corrie) ill be on after 530pm for about an hr then later in eve if u can make it on later??

It'll be later when I get on so I might catch you then.

I'm going to use that bit in bold as extra motivation to beat you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Im afraid the first rule of the 27 Crew is you will not talk about the 27 Crew. The second rule of the 27 crew is you.......... Keep the cheese rolls flowing. Yes you get that. Its a gick load of my gank to be honest with you. Bingo...six and 2, 27. Two fat ladies, 27. On its own, 27. Paddy Foran x 27. Bring 27 marbles to the table. Im not going to lie to ye lads but its there in black and white.

• Advertisement

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Im afraid the first rule of the 27 Crew is you will not talk about the 27 Crew. The second rule of the 27 crew is you.......... Keep the cheese rolls flowing. Yes you get that. Its a gick load of my gank to be honest with you. Bingo...six and 2, 27. Two fat ladies, 27. On its own, 27. Paddy Foran x 27. Bring 27 marbles to the table. Im not going to lie to ye lads but its there in black and white.

Right, well that clears things up no end........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Indeed it does fizman and may I say I feel some genuine warmth coming from you so in the words of the great Shanice when she teamed up with roddy Collins..... I love your smile. Who knows fiz you may be 27th generation 27. ..

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Who knows fiz you may be 27th generation 27. ..

One can only live in hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Min of 4 games to be played by Monday morning guys... 1 point penalty per game not played. I see there is alot if ppl who have only played 3 games or less at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I played one so far Ill hopefully play mine tomorrow or sunday.

thewools wrote: »
    Min of 4 games to be played by Monday morning guys... 1 point penalty per game not played. I see there is alot if ppl who have only played 3 games or less at the moment...

Reminder guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Mistake in premiership results lads, philly-c don't Know if you were playing with arsenal or that was a mistake?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Atletico Madrid in the Championship here.

AC Milan around today?

Also if I can't connect with Man United are we allowed play the match through team play?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

colly54 wrote: »
    Mistake in premiership results lads, philly-c don't Know if you were playing with arsenal or that was a mistake?

Ah yeah crap sorry! Meant to put AC Milan. Still wish I had them:pac:

Aha Shake wrote: »

AC Milan around today?

Also if I can't connect with Man United are we allowed play the match through team play?

If both parties agree I have no prob with this; personally I couldnt play team play games..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Reminder guys...

I have 3 played and should have at least 4 by tomorrow.

Hedro93 (PSN) - cant remember his boards name...owenh93 maybe - hasn't accepted though i sent invitation out nearly 2 weeks ago now for gameweek 1. He's Tottenham in League 1 anyway.

I sent a PM to everyone who i havnt got to play today so hopefully will be up to speed by sunday evening...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Aha Shake wrote: »

AC Milan around today?

Why cant ya connect through normal 1v1 and would ya not be controlling just the one player during team play:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Why cant ya connect through normal 1v1 and would ya not be controlling just the one player during team play:confused:

Yea, correct me if I'm wrong but you should be able to connect fine, as we are all Irish we should have decent connections to each other.

and Fowler, ya can play a team play match same as a head-to-head, it just gives a better connection sometimes when you're playing someone you have a crap connection to. I did it once or twice.;)

Fowler87 wrote: »

You can do 1v1 Team Play, and both players chose "Any" as their position so they control everyone.

Some people just can't connect with each other. It was a regular occurrence on Fifa 10, but it is much better in Fifa 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Yea, correct me if I'm wrong but you should be able to connect fine, as we are all Irish we should have decent connections to each other.

and Fowler, ya can play a team play match same as a head-to-head, it just gives a better connection sometimes when you're playing someone you have a crap connection to. I did it once or twice.;)

Strange that.. EA must have most of their server power:confused: connected into team play. Mite try that though, can get lag sometimes during games

TroutFisher.

When can you play?

Wilson91 wrote: »
    I have 3 played and should have at least 4 by tomorrow.

Hedro93 (PSN) - cant remember his boards name...owenh93 maybe - hasn't accepted though i sent invitation out nearly 2 weeks ago now for gameweek 1. He's Tottenham in League 1 anyway.

I sent a PM to everyone who i havnt got to play today so hopefully will be up to speed by sunday evening...

If hedro doesn't have any games played by tomorrow night, then forget about him.. He will be kicked..

If hedro doesn't have any games played by tomorrow night, then forget about him.. He will be kicked..

He is online now, and my brother has messaged him, but he hasn't responded.

Actually, to be fair, he has already played a game, while two others haven't.

He is online now, and my brother has messaged him, but he hasn't responded.

Actually, to be fair, he has already played a game, while two others haven't.

Oh I thought he was the player who didn't play a game yet... Me bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Can anyone below play today or tomorrow (Premiership)? I'll be on holidays for a couple of weeks after that so gonna try to play a few of those games now.

Tottenham Hotspurs (markontap, Krameel67)
    Everton (colly54, colly54)
    Liverpool (Gavin "shels", dungdoc)
    Inter Milan (Fizman, Fizman)
    Man City (Frisbee, Cill-)

Advertisement