Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 5 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

JohnnyBomb able to play today?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Philly-C you around to play this afternoon?

I'm away then down the country from tonight until Wednesday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Was there only 2 fixtures this week in the championship? Just after realising I've only 5 games played but I've all played on the fixtures list:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

He is online now, and my brother has messaged him, but he hasn't responded.

Actually, to be fair, he has already played a game, while two others haven't.

Okay, sure could ya get in touch with him if ya can (I'm assuming you know each other in person?), wanna get all my games out of the way.

Wools, we have a minimum of 3 games to be played by monday morning, I have 3 played, say i dont get another game in by then, how many points will I be docked? and will i still be docked say, 2 points if I do play 4 games?

Just wanna know the ins 'n' outs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Okay, sure could ya get in touch with him if ya can (I'm assuming you know each other in person?), wanna get all my games out of the way.

Hedro93? No, I don't know him at all. Sorry.

He never responded to the message last night at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Had a good 4-0 win against theflesh (Man United) just there who is flying high in 2nd at the minute I think. Finally a performance where I actually converted chances. Some nice goals in there too. 0-0 at HT I thought it had it written all over it as flesh is tough to break down. Good game.

Absolutely sickened with the 1-0 defeat to Philly_C (AC Milan) on Friday night. 90th minute winner from Ibra. Fcuker was just too strong and held off my tracking defenders. Very tight game and 0-0 would have been acceptable to both of us. Ah well, first defeat. Good game man.

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey Fiz(from corrie) ill be on after 530pm for about an hr then later in eve if u can make it on later??
    And re: the 27 Crew, we cannot divulge much info about this but its an answer to all lifes problems!! TBC...
    and wtf is an NWO?:(

When do you think you'll get on next?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Wilson91 wrote: »

Wools, we have a minimum of 3 games to be played by monday morning, I have 3 played, say i dont get another game in by then, how many points will I be docked? and will i still be docked say, 2 points if I do play 4 games?

Just wanna know the ins 'n' outs...
    1 point deduction for only 3 games played: 2 points for 2 games, 3 for 1..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

Aha Shake in the championship, havent been around much weekend but im free all night if you want that game ill be on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Real Madrid, Arsenal or Bayern from the championship around tonight?

• Advertisement

JohnnyBomb wrote: »
    Aha Shake in the championship, havent been around much weekend but im free all night if you want that game ill be on psn

What time? Ive been on since 9. Let me know anyways or just go on whenever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

ill be on in ten minutes mate ok

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

thewools, I have 3 games played...

-owenh93 hasnt accepted me on PSN from two weeks ago
    -Troutfisher said he doesn't have access to PS3 anymore so can't play.
    -niall00 hasn't been online in 6 days last I checked.

...the three players I am supposed to be playing/have played.
    What should I do then? Don't think I should be penalised tomorrow for this...?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Fizman wrote: »
    Absolutely sickened with the 1-0 defeat to Philly_C (AC Milan) on Friday night. 90th minute winner from Ibra. Fcuker was just too strong and held off my tracking defenders. Very tight game and 0-0 would have been acceptable to both of us. Ah well, first defeat. Good game man.

Yeah a draw would definately have a been a fair result. Delighted I nicked it but it was awful hard luck on ya. If it had of been anyone else but Ibra he would have been pushed off the ball. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

theflesh wrote: »
    Can anyone below play today or tomorrow (Premiership)? I'll be on holidays for a couple of weeks after that so gonna try to play a few of those games now.

Liverpool (Gavin "shels", dungdoc)

I'll be around in 15 mins? :D Otherwise I should be on tomorrow after 8 or 9 possibly might be around at 6 for about a half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Gameweek 3 fixtures are up!

colly54 wrote: »

Do you want to play our game now?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

colly54 wrote: »

just lookin at the fixtures and i'm only down for one game this week.is that correct? inter milan(bugg) i ll be on around 10 ish tonight if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Inter, Bayern, Arsenal in League 1, I'm online from 6ish today if you want to play.

Arsenal, athletico Madrid, and man united in the championship. When will ye guys be around to play our games? I should be on around half 10 tonight if that suits

• Advertisement

Gillysome wrote: »
    Arsenal, athletico Madrid, and man united in the championship. When will ye guys be around to play our games? I should be on around half 10 tonight if that suits

I can play play at half 10. You be around tomorrow evening too?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

When do you think you'll get on next?
    hey fizzer - ill be on from 9pm for a cupla hours later tonite if ur round? couldnt get on all weekend as conco robbed his ps from the gaff again!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

I will be away on hols from the 28th Jan til the 13th Feb lads so ill try to get all this weeks played by thur eve and any games after that will have to be put on hold til i get back on the 13th feb. Cheers..

Philt27 wrote: »
    hey fizzer - ill be on from 9pm for a cupla hours later tonite if ur round? couldnt get on all weekend as conco robbed his ps from the gaff again!!:mad:

Ya should be floatin about tonight so if I see you on I'll send an invite.

just lookin at the fixtures and i'm only down for one game this week.is that correct? inter milan(bugg) i ll be on around 10 ish tonight if that suits

yea you can have 1,2 or 3 fixtures a week it changes

Do you want to play our game now?

Just missed you last night...
    Should be on from about half 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Valencia 2 - 0 SC Braga.

This was a tight game until the beginning of the second-half before a Banega screamer put me 1-0 up. I was comfortable for the remainder of the match, and Soldado added a second in added time.

Good game!

Aha Shake wrote: »
    I can play play at half 10. You be around tomorrow evening too?

Should be around tomoro evening too bud if i dont catch ya tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Championship
    Bayern Munich - Gameweek 1
    AC Milan - Gameweek 3
    Inter Milan - Gameweek 3

I (Liverpool) will be around later on about 10 or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

theflesh you about?

Advertisement