Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results?

• 09-01-2011 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any idea when our exam results are available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Not a clue they want to hurry up 3 weeks till Semester 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Broadband Kid

According to http://www.cit.ie/semesterdatesandcalendar it states the follows :

resultse.png

So most likely results will be out on Monday the 24th of January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

2nd of feb for me according to email today from cit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Yeah on FB they said 2nd of February.

I feel like that's quite late as opposed to other years?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Brendan1704

last year we got an email saying the 3rd of february but they were online on the 25th of January... although i remember that the year b4 they didnt come out till the specified date (wedsesday of the first week back) and there was trouble with the site crashing all day due to too many logging on at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Had hold on them for unpaid fees, which I had paid, as is customary every year because CIT like to **** with me. I'd be kind of dissapointed if I didn't have to queue for an age and have loads of back and forth at this stage.

Passed 5 out of 6 than goodness. Pretty happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Any one doing EVCOM 2 Semester 2 ? am wondering had **** for CCNA 3 but now i am starting CCNA 4, and in my Cisco Net Academy profile my Result is still on E waiting on Final Result..

Any one else still have E on their profile

Advertisement