Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rome

Options
  • 09-01-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi
    I was married in Rome in 1981, but can't remember the name of the Hotel
    we stayed in. It was in the city center. we are returning to Rome this year
    and would like to find it. I think it was called FUMA but i am not sure. Doe's
    anyone know a Hotel by this name in Rome, or sounding like it. I know it was
    a long time ago, so it might be gone.
    TonyR
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

Well, there's the Hotel Fiume. Wouldn't describe it as city centre though. It's in Via Brescia (near the Villa Borghese Park and famous art gallery.) Built in the last century, the hotel was newly renovated a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TonyMiggs

Well, there's the Hotel Fiume. Wouldn't describe it as city centre though. It's in Via Brescia (near the Villa Borghese Park and famous art gallery.) Built in the last century, the hotel was newly renovated a couple of years ago.
    No that not it. It is in center,about 20min to half hour walk from ST Patrick's
    Church.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

I'm back again! Does the Hotel Fiamma ring any wedding bells for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Here's a suggestion. Go onto Google maps and type Hotels Rome, Italy and it will bring up a scatter of hotels in Rome. Move the mouse over the dots and it will give you the name of the Hotel. You could also use the Street view, you might remember a few landmarks and find the hotel that way.

I don't think so, but keep trying. THANKS

• Advertisement

Ok Nulabert I will do that, but i have a feeling this Hotel is gone.

Advertisement