Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skins type Base Layer

Options
  • 09-01-2011 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for online or bricks and mortar options for a Skins type base layer.

Going skiing in about 4 weeks so any online option would need to be coupled with quick-ish delivery.

Cheers.

Comments

Penneys do a range of base layers which seem to be pretty good. I got my daughter some for football and they do the trick for that. They have kids, mens, and womens. Not sure of the exact prices. The kids tops and leggings were €8 each though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I got the pennys longsleeve one and while it's ok it's not quite as good as the Skins compression base layers.

Thanks anyways.

No worries

Try www.mandmdirect.ie, they had some offers before Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I got the pennys longsleeve one and while it's ok it's not quite as good as the Skins compression base layers.

Thanks anyways.

Yes would second this - I got a womens one for €10 the other day and it's ok but not up to the quality of the skins / under armour. In fairness though it is only a tenner so a very different market / price-point. If you are on a budget the Penneys ones will certainly do as a stop-gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Orobhsa

Lidl have some ski specials from Monday 10th. http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20110110.index

I've used their running stuff and it's fine for the price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement