Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon 350D buttons not working

Options
  • 09-01-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I started to get really into photography about 2 years ago until, 3 days after the 1 year warranty was up, I encountered a problem with my camera which I still haven't managed to solve.

I'm having a problem with the buttons on the back of the camera. They don't seem to be working. I press the button to turn on the screen so that I can change settings but it has no effect. I know the screen itself is working because it displays any photos just taken perfectly. None of the buttons on the back seem to be working, and I can't afford to send it away to canon.

I hate to think of it but it looks like water damage, although I can't see how that would've happened.

Anyone got any ideas?

Advertisement