Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski Socks?

Options
  • 09-01-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone know where to get good value ski socks? I see Lidl are selling base layers from 10th jan, but not Ski socks.

Thansks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

Check Arnotts sale which is still on or that discount shop at the top of the Stephens Green centre (name of it won't come to me at the moment).

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Mr. Grieves

Pamela Scott on Sth William St (I think) had 5 for 10 euro with an additional 20% off a while ago, not sure if it's still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

Got a double pack of ski socks in TK Maxx for €6.99 about 2 weeks ago, RRP €24.99. Haven't used them yet but they seem good quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AntoinBreathnac

Thanks for the advice! - I'll have a look tomorrow1

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

I bought some kids ski socks in Aldi on Sunday, not sure if they had adults and they weren't part of Sundays offers, but some stores may still have them.
    Good luck:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement