Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Dream Come True for Gardeners and Farmers

Options
  • 09-01-2011 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi!
    I am a gardener and a farmer as well at a limited scale. Above all, I love to swap seeds with other gardeners around the world in exchange with their seeds. It makes my hobby more interesting and fun.

I have been trying to use spread sheets for years to save my seeds data, but finally I found something better than that. I found this magnificent resource to keep my seeds data updated and fresh.

It is an online resource which helps you keep record of your seeds as well as helps you in sorting out your data more conveniently and easily.

FREE SEED ORGANIZER

Try it out and let me know what you think. The best thing is that the entire service is absolutely FREE and There's no cost involved!

Happy Gardeneing

Advertisement