Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best haircut in Waterford?

• 09-01-2011 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Where is the best place to get a hair cut for indie/punk style? I need to know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

I don't know where Waterfird is.

But if you come to Waterford there is a Turkish Barbers in Lisduggan shopping centre who does a great job,just go in tell him what you want and he will do it no bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

If its a girls haircut... foxy chopper is quite good.

For a mans one... im not too sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Not entirely sure about the indie style etc, but Hilton in the jolly barber... jsut be prepared to talk...
    Or jason in new art riot would be good, but heard he's gone downhill recently

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

Always go to Val in Sweeny Todd, updtairs by Elverys Sports..

def one of if not the best barbers in town.

but if your looking for a Punk style, im not sure exactly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

New Art Riot are pretty good.....one of the guys in there has a big Mohawk already and most of my buddies go there.......once you tell him what you want he'll do it for ya...

• Advertisement
Advertisement