Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 advance 150 & 2gb data €35 mthly sim only

Options
  • 09-01-2011 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

hi folks, have o2 changed their pricing,?

i have just looked at the site, for sim only plans and found o2 advance 150 €35 per month 150 mins , 100 txts and 2gb data ...

see screenshot, is this correct?o2.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i'm actually looking to leave o2 because of their low data usage (and some recent bad cust. serv. experiences) after 10 years with them and (probably) move to vodafone.

this might put a spanner in my works tho. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

vibe666 wrote: »
    this might put a spanner in my works tho. :(

how, it's not what you'd call a bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

i went back to the o2 site, to try and find the plan but i cannot find it.

maybe it was up for testing, when i saw it, and then it was removed. ? and is not released yet?

i am on the three, on the classic flex max plan 30 day contract and €30pm..

but if o2 had something the same, it would be worth to switch to o2, as they have edge..

maybe Daryl from O2 might comment on this thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You have 3G & GPRS as it is for €5 less per month and an extra 150 minutes, edge is hardly worth it unless you've no 3G coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

it is compared to what i'm on at the moment, but on closer inspection it doesn't look that great compared to my other options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

I wonder could that have been in your web browsers cache?
    As that was the old price.

Also its strange that in the screenshots its a 30 day plan where the Advance plans are 18 or 12 months contracts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

billbond4 wrote: »
    I wonder could that have been in your web browsers cache?
    As that was the old price.

Also its strange that in the screenshots its a 30 day plan where the Advance plans are 18 or 12 months contracts

hi there, no definately was not in cache..... it got my attention as it appeared to be a good price, just checked again and cant see that price anywhere on the site.

maybe it was a glitch.

Advertisement