Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did / do you think about the Cork Meetups?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

RoverJames wrote: »
    Wispyman old boy, you PMd me to tell me another user of the board was "being a dick" when I mentioned in a thread that I thought he was a splendid chap. As I mentioned then I had no interest in listening to you going on about it :)
    Ye cant say something like that and not tell us who it is!!;):D
    Would people be mostly standing or sitting at such events?

Standing for a while until the heels hurts, then sitting, then dancing.. We will let you sit, coz your new:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

As If working with all women isn't bad enough with all this he said she said. I don't like her/him jiba jaba bitching I don't really want to listen to it in this forum!

we mostly stand at events.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

As If working with all women isn't bad enough with all this he said she said. I don't like her/him jiba jaba bitching I don't really want to listen to it in this forum!

we mostly stand at events.
    haha i so get where you are coming from.

As for my opinion i have been to a couple of meet ups and got on really well with a couple of people, didn't gel quite so well with one or two but still had great nights most of the time! :D Definitely think they are worth going to for a laugh but i totally understand why they mightn't be everyones cup of tea. Pity I've been so busy and haven't been able to go to one in aaaaaggggeeessssss!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Reading this thread has made me realize how much I miss ye guys and gals! I'm definitely going to make a meet up again soon some time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I went along to two of them, had a good time and met some nice people. What more can you want from a night out :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

wow i just read rocky's post.. my god what a complete tool

i thought i was a weirdo, and i'm probably responsible for my fair share of people who marked 'didnt like the people i met'. i dont be in cork much in the evening now, so havn't been for a long while. but back in the day 'twas good. as in 2008/2009.

Advertisement