Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2K11

• 09-01-2011 6:31pm

The game is sold out online at the usual sites id buy off (Amazon,play etc)

Just wondering if I ordered it from America would it work on an Xbox over here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Try http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ man. They have good prices and I'm pretty sure nearly all the games are region free.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

The game is sold out online at the usual sites id buy off (Amazon,play etc)

Just wondering if I ordered it from America would it work on an Xbox over here.

Thanks

Bought one in Gamestop Henry St last week. 45e. Had 3 left on 360.

Thanks lads.

Looks like I wont be getting the game for awhile.

My credit card has expired and not one shop in Dublin seems to have it in stock :(

Get yourself a 3V card ;)

• Advertisement

Moiph wrote: »
    Get yourself a 3V card ;)

Cheers for the help mate.

I got a loan of my brothers credit card and ordered it off the videogamesplus site. Hopefully it dosent take too long to get here.

Thanks for telling me about the website.

No worries man. I bought the God of War collection off them before and it arrived within a week if I remember correctly. Did you check to make sure it was region free?

No worries man. I bought the God of War collection off them before and it arrived within a week if I remember correctly. Did you check to make sure it was region free?

Ye heres the game on the site - http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=17464

Has in brackets region free.

Ordered it there yesterday evening and it was dispatched and all a few hours later.

Hopeing it might get here on Friday :D

Haha doubt it'll get there that fast! Although if it did I'd be ordering from their site in future. Play.com is way too slow these days for delivery. Plus the canadian exchange rate always helps :)

Haha doubt it'll get there that fast! Although if it did I'd be ordering from their site in future.

Haha ye your probably right but I'll let you know :D

• Advertisement

Haha doubt it'll get there that fast! Although if it did I'd be ordering from their site in future. Play.com is way too slow these days for delivery. Plus the canadian exchange rate always helps :)

Still no sign of the game. :(

Ah well I wouldn't worry too much, it's coming from Canada after all. It'll definitely arrive this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just wanted to post in here to alert anyone who may want the game, I just had mine arrive from Play.com for €18.99, free delivery. Absolute bargain for what is an incredible game.

Advertisement