Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a garmin fr60?

Options
  • 09-01-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

Looking at the garmin fr60, it lists the device as compatible with the garmin cadence sensor for a bike; but also says its compatible with any ant+ device. Does anyone know if it displays bike data, or just logs it? Also, do you trust the footpod for tracking pace/distance (does it line up reasonably well with gps logged data)?

My 310xt is playing up and loosing data the last month, so I may need to send it off for servicing. In the meantime I'd like something to fill the role for training, and possibly be good for racing with (the 310 is great and all, but it is still closer to being a brick than a watch. I dont like it when other runners see me with it, i think theyre judging me :) ).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Have a look at the 110 maybe, about the same price point as the 60 but with gps. doesn't support much more than a HRM tho'

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Why not a 305? Cheapest available and supports everything. Biggest plus-point - it's old school. Just make it look a little used and dirty and you'll only get appreciative glances from the other runners. It is still brick-like though.

Advertisement