Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 console

Options
  • 09-01-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Any good deals around now that its after xmas?

I know Harvey Normans had the 4gb for 153 before xmas, but its back up to 199 now.

Ideally i'd like to get the 250gb one though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

I'm afraid you're looking at 249 euro for the 250 Gig one, and thats with no games and no kinect!!!. Certainly for the next few months anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Xtravision and Gamestop do the 250gb one with an EA game for €249 (Fifa 11, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor?, Sims3 and maybe something else).

Worth phoning ahead to check on stock levels though as lots of shops are out of the 250gb model now. Agree that it seems worth the €50 extra to get the 250gb hard disc over the 4gb arcade model.

Another option might be Smyths who do an offer of the console, game, two controllers (vs 1 in the other retailers), and €10 in vouchers for €285. This basically means you get an extra controller for €25 vs the other deals. Again sketchy availability on this offer though, check if the store you're going to still does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭str|ct9

Cheers Draker.

I have an old 10gig pro. Do you know if gamestop would let me trade that in against a new console, and how much i'd get off it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Someone else was mentioning on the xbox forum something like €20 a while ago.

Advertisement