Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thank you and goodnight!

Options
  • 09-01-2011 7:58pm

:(

Sorry to say myself and OH have parted company and will be moving on to new pastures... him back to Drogheda and I'm going back to South County Dublin where I always felt at home. I had just got settled in Balbriggan to be honest. I will miss it a lot, and miss you guys on this board too. It's been great.... take care of yourselves.

Dee

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Sorry to read that Dee, best of luck with the move.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Take care & don't be a stranger to the forum. Many thanks also for your contributions & getting the first DCN Beers sorted.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

The very best of luck in the future and as Hill Billy says, don't be a stranger.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Sorry to hear that Dee. Best of luck xx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Best wishes for the future. Hope all goes well for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement