Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm in Kevin St, where's my exam hall?

Options
  • 09-01-2011 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

DT249 (1st year) IS & IT part-time.

Haven't gotten to check the noticeboard and nothing in the letter posted to me seems to say where the exam will be. I don't really know my way round all of Kevin St yet so just wondering, where's the exam hall?

Oh, if anyone happens to know the exact exam times for this particular programme that'd be great, too. I have 'provisional' times so far from one of the lecturers, I'd hope those are correct anyway but will try double-checking with the exams office tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

DT249 (1st year) IS & IT part-time.

Haven't gotten to check the noticeboard and nothing in the letter posted to me seems to say where the exam will be. I don't really know my way round all of Kevin St yet so just wondering, where's the exam hall?

Oh, if anyone happens to know the exact exam times for this particular programme that'd be great, too. I have 'provisional' times so far from one of the lecturers, I'd hope those are correct anyway but will try double-checking with the exams office tomorrow.

You won't know until at least a few mins before the exam. Kevin Street examinations can be pretty unorganised at best. Who knows, If you are lucky, you may even get to sit the exam without silly distractions such as talking invigilators/fire drills during your exam.

Gleeson Hall is the main exam hall, which is on the left as you enter the main entrance. The sports hall above the pool is the seconday exam hall, which is situated near the back entrance to the college(new bride street entrance).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

Go to the main entrance. There should be a board around there telling where all the exams are on just look for your programme code

Advertisement