Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insurance for laptops

• 09-01-2011 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi I have recently purchased a new laptop !!!:) however the insurance cost for my last one was quite high but it was maliciously damaged and they wouldnt cough up :mad: anyone got any gud tips for getting insurance????? please please :P:P:P:P:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

I was in Peates the other day & asked about laptop insurance- they said to just get it covered under house contents insurance. I'm not sure if this is correct but might be worth checking out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,817 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

lampyb wrote: »
    Hi I have recently purchased a new laptop !!!:) however the insurance cost for my last one was quite high but it was maliciously damaged and they wouldnt cough up :mad: anyone got any gud tips for getting insurance????? please please :P:P:P:P:P
    What type of cover did you get? There's Accidental Protection and there's an Extended Warranty. The latter will not cover drops and spills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lampyb

thanks xxxxxx

Advertisement