Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neil Lennon sent Bullets in the post

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

it could be argued that lennons threat is nothing to do with religion but more down to how much of a **** he is but the whole affair is disgusting if its religion driven or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Eirebear wrote: »
    You seem to forget, Celtic are the Plastic Paddy club, not Rangers.

You were doing well until you mentioned that.

I could mention all the dumb shít rangers supporter do but the boards.ie server might not be able to handle it

But I'll just leave at this

29ux4r7oh4.jpg

If they knew what their "its a red hand of ulster, not a nazi salute" actually meant. Fúcking morons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

baz2009 wrote: »
    WTF are you on about? Read the post I quoted again before you lose the rag.

I hope to God you're not putting me in the same bracket as ONYD. I disagree with 99% of the shíte he posts. Including this thread.

I didnt lose the rag with you dude, just didnt quite pick up on how that conversation was going.

And believe me, i dont put anyone in the same bracket as ONYD, youve no need to worry there.

Dempsey wrote: »
    You were doing well until you mentioned that.

I could mention all the dumb shít rangers supporter do but the boards.ie server might not be able to handle it

Fair enough, but i certainly do not class Celtic as an Irish football club.

As for the Rangers support, thats up to you. I have not went on the attack against Celtic here, or their fans.
    I see your edit, nice work.

Again though, doesnt quite explain to me how it has suddenly become Rangers FC's fault that some arsehole sent those packages to Celtic.

Fair enough, but i certainly do not class Celtic as an Irish football club.

As for the Rangers support, thats up to you. I have not went on the attack against Celtic here, or their fans.
    I see your edit, nice work.

Again though, doesnt quite explain to me how it has suddenly become Rangers FC's fault that some arsehole sent those packages to Celtic.

I'm assuming you've forgotten the discussion we had over the plastic paddy element?

Calling Celtic the plastic paddy club is derogatory and shows your intolerance to other people's beliefs and identity.

Rangers arent responsible but they have done little beside their legal obligation to marginalise the unionist/loyalist, red hand waving, famine song singing element of their support, which is alot of them. Their bottom line is more important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

The whole Rangers/Celtic thing is absolute bollocks and is a fcuking joke. Sport is sport, politics has no place in it.

I loath the festering sectarianism which comes to the fore because of a game of soccer, and is exasperated by such. I would never go to watch Celtic, or Rangers, both clubs should be either dissolved or there should be a huge crackdown to eliminate this type of bollocks. And I say that as a republican.

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    The whole Rangers/Celtic thing is absolute bollocks and is a fcuking joke. Sport is sport, politics has no place in it.

I loath the festering sectarianism which comes to the fore because of a game of soccer, and is exasperated by such. I would never go to watch Celtic, or Rangers, both clubs should be either dissolved or there should be a huge crackdown to eliminate this type of bollocks. And I say that as a republican.

Watch much Italian football? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,379 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Sport is sport, politics has no place in it.

Politics has been dabbling with sport and sport been dabbling with politics for decades.

I'm assuming you've forgotten the discussion we had over the plastic paddy element?

Calling Celtic the plastic paddy club is derogatory and shows your intolerance to other people's beliefs and identity.

Rangers arent directly responsible but they have done little beside their legal obligation to marginalise the unionist/loyalist, red hand waving, famine song singing element of their support, which is alot of them. Their bottom line is more important.

As i said, fair enough - i had to go out but i'll take it out of my post.
    You say it shows my intolerance for peoples belief and identity, yet it is ok for the likes of ONYD to force his beliefs on us, by highlighting the fact that no Irish Catholic has played for Rangers. Rangers have no links to Ireland, so why should they be lambasted for this?

By your logic then Celtic are responsible for the smashing of Hugh Dallas' windows, twice and the death threats to Willie Collum recently yes? Or is is it only Rangers who are responsible for the societal problems which exist in the UK's more marginalised communities?

• Advertisement

By your logic then Celtic are responsible for the smashing of Hugh Dallas' windows, twice and the death threats to Willie Collum recently yes? Or is is it only Rangers who are responsible for the societal problems which exist in the UK's more marginalised communities?

I said Rangers werent responsible, dummy!

I said Rangers werent responsible, dummy!

Not directly! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Politics has been dabbling with sport and sport been dabbling with politics for decades.
    Oh I know, but they should be separate imo. In my mind they are.

Oh I know, but they should be separate imo. In my mind they are.

You are naive tbh

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Biggest load of bollocks I've read in ages on here. And I read Brewster's posts regularily, so that's saying something.

Tell me, what more could Celtic FC do as a club to "crackdown" on sectarianism - given that your alternative to disolve them is just plain daft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

You say it shows my intolerance for peoples belief and identity, yet it is ok for the likes of ONYD to force his beliefs on us, by highlighting the fact that no Irish Catholic has played for Rangers. Rangers have no links to Ireland, so why should they be lambasted for this?

Because they are the only professional club in Britian to have not done so. On the back of their well known sectarian signing policy.

I'm not trying to force anything on anyone, its to your detriment, but are you suggesting its just a coincidence?

The Willie Collum story is at best unproven, but lets take it as having happened. Dallas and Collum got the treatement because of what they did.

The three amigo's at Celtic are getting it because of what they are.

HUGE difference.

And for the record the guys who attacked Dallas's house were banned from Celtic Park for life...

• Advertisement
Advertisement