Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT students: softball anyone?

Options
  • 09-01-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Are you a competitive person? Will you be in/around Dublin for the rest of the summer?

Do you play softball? If not, do you want to learn?

The Sluggers softball club is looking for players for the 2011 season.

www.sluggers-softball.com

Here's an opportunity to play with the best softball players in Leinster, in the "Premier" division of Softball Ireland. Requirements:

* must be seriously competitive and somewhat athletic.
    * must be available from mid-April through August.

Softball in Ireland is co-ed (both men and women play), slow-pitch (the ball is pitched in a high arc, so it's easier to hit) and we play in the top division with many of the best players in the country.

If you've ever played softball before at any level, we'd love to hear from you; if you haven't played, but would like to try something new and are up for a challenge, then we'd still like to hear from you! We train weekly (starting later in the Spring), and if you're athletic, competitively-minded, and are willing to learn, you could be a part of the team.

Here's our webpage: www.sluggers-softball.com

Contact us through the contact form, or at info@sluggers-softball.com .

(btw, I'm a DIT student, which is why I posted here, but I now see the general sports section, sorry admins if I screwed this up.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

No

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Hey, I played for a season and we trained in Marley as well. Would love to play again but I work on Saterdays.

Advertisement