Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ball Alley in St. Endas, Threadneedle Road

Options
  • 09-01-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for an outdoor hurling alley since they knocked claregalway's one. I heard there was something in St Endas? Is there one thats open here?

Cheers,
    ya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Handball alleys up the back, now your bringing up memories of my old secondary school, I left in 2000 LC.

Im sure if you asked them they may let you use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

There is also one in St mary's college.
    And one at head of road into silver strand

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭youthacademy

excellent stuff, never knew about the one near silver strand (I'm a blow in on the Oranmore side of town).

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

excellent stuff, never knew about the one near silver strand (I'm a blow in on the Oranmore side of town).

Thanks!

Ya, the Silverstrand one is very handy:) Only a few minutes walk, and very near Cappagh, so it's easy to do all 3 in one (Fitness, Striking and Accuracy)

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

i think the ones in st.endas are closed,there was 4 there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭youthacademy

Hi again - is there one open in castlgar gaa club? Not really visible from the road - but google satelite sows one

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

howyanow wrote: »
    i think the ones in st.endas are closed,there was 4 there.
    They are closed now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Hi again - is there one open in castlgar gaa club? Not really visible from the road - but google satelite sows one

There is a handball ally out opposite Barna church/road going down to silverstrand.

Advertisement