Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Visa Question; L Classification

Options
  • 09-01-2011 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I don't know if anyone here can help... I am self employed but doing some work with a client in the States and I am hoping to use it as the basis for a L class visa application. I have a limited company in Ireland and will establish one in the US and will retain income streams in both jurisdictions so on the surface I meet the requirments.

However the application form (I-129) asks if you have ever been on a J1. I was - twice - as a student back in 92 and 93. The forms it mentions (DS-2109 and IAP-66) look more like J1 application forms and the other option is the original passport, which is long gone!

Has anyone any experience of dealing with this form or know where I can get the right forms for the application?

Thanks

Advertisement