Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets For The World Championship And Procedure

• 09-01-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

How do you go about getting tickets for this lads? Are they difficult to get, expensive, etc?

Also, what's the procedure, i.e do you buy say a ''day ticket'' and can go to watch whatever game(s) you want that particular day?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Paully D wrote: »
    How do you go about getting tickets for this lads? Are they difficult to get, expensive, etc?

Also, what's the procedure, i.e do you buy say a ''day ticket'' and can go to watch whatever game(s) you want that particular day?

Up as far as the quarter finals you're fine. They can be bought generally from the ticket office. After that you have to fill out an application for tix. i had a friend in Sheffield who used to do it for me but they've moved on now. Ring the booking office and they'll walk you through it.

I've been over a couple of times and they actually let you in for free to most first and second round games to fill up the place. The morning games are never full. Last time I was there was 2007 and a ticket for a session was costing about 10 sterling iirc.

Advertisement