Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

hit the road again

• 09-01-2011 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

spent the day fiddling with the van,looks like it came through the cold snap ok,i still cant get a signal with the maxview i think its stuck i cant get to go past 18/19 on the elevation any one got any tips !!
    with one eye on the weather we are thinking heading off next week for a day or two,again any recommendations on where guys :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

We're doing 2 weeks around Ireland, last week of Jan and 1st of Feb.

Haven't taken the van out yet to check anything but will do next weekend.

Aldi have an oscillating fan and heater for sale this week at €16.99 so I think I'll get one for the 2 weeks. Have a heater one already so will 'upgrade' to this one to get the cool air for the summer.

Feels good to be thinking about trips already for 2011 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Schull is great during the winter much warmer than feckin roscommon and lots of roaring fires in the pubs if it gets nippy.
    dfbemt wrote: »
    Aldi have an oscillating fan and heater for sale this week at €16.99 so I think I'll get one for the 2 weeks.

I don't see that on the website do you have the inside track on aldi offers ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

paddy we are not planing to go as far as cork this time much as we love westcork,we are thinking north or midlands may be stopping at some of the marinas along the the shannon

emtdfb i cant find it either but in fairness i dont think we will need a heater the blow heating in the hobby would roast you ,on your trip we done mallin to mizen in november a few years ago it was a super trip wild camped all way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

dfbemt wrote: »

Aldi have an oscillating fan and heater for sale this week at €16.99

Definitely there. Strange that it is not on the website but is in the weekly magazine thingy. On page 2, same page as the oil filled radiator and electric fireplace heater. Promise. :confused:

Advertisement