Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When was the last time you had mustard ?

• 09-01-2011 10:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

I just made a couple of homemade burgers from the finest ingredients.
    Tender meat, fresh onions, pinch of flour and lots of other stuff.

I massacred a few spuds too - and turned their bodies into chips.

Once this was done, I sat down do eat.

Needless to say, the final ingredient was added then.

I drowned the burgers in Colman's and left a spoonful of Dalkey on the side. (For variety).

It was quite possibly one of the best meals I've ever had the good fortune to consume. (Roll on the bacon sandwich in the morning - with Dijon).

:)

So the question is - When was the last time you had mustard ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Last night I had some old english on a ham sandwich. The ham was slow cooked for six hours. On fresh Brennans bread with a nice hot cup of tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭uch

Last night I had some old english on a ham sandwich. The ham was slow cooked for six hours. On fresh Brennans bread with a nice hot cup of tea.

SNAP

I did exactly the same and a cup of coffee,
    have to add though, I like me sambos with so much mustard that you can feel your nostrils burning,
    mmmmm..............................

21/25

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

last night with ham and cheese sambos :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 manusapple

Just now, nothing like a ham and cheese mustard panini after a hard days work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭Kiva.D

My favorite lunch - mustard and sauerkraut on a hot dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Two minutes into the future!

I'm going to take two slices of ham, spread Dijon on one, slap the other atop it, roll it up and savour savouriness, pure and goodly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

^That was so nice I did it twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 hamsterchen

in my Beef Stroganoff. yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

Had a quality smoked ham, edam cheese, lettuce, mayo and mustard roll a while ago...Sweet Jesus it was delicious :D

homer+drool+2.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just had some Coleman's on a ham sandwich. Quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement