Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening times of place in town :(

Options
  • 09-01-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

tomorrow i need to go to well the thing is not sure if it's health office or social place or something it's on gardiner street dublin it's like red building its open normaly from like 10:30 untill 11 or 11:30 can any one help me!;)

Comments

NinjaNikki wrote: »
    tomorrow i need to go to well the thing is not sure if it's health office or social place or something it's on gardiner street dublin it's like red building its open normaly from like 10:30 untill 11 or 11:30 can any one help me!;)

EH???

Translation please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

EH???

Translation please!

She needs the pill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

a red building in town?

hmmm.. let me think...

there seems to be a Social Welfare office and also a Public Health Office..

Google it maybe you might see more information..

:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Which tow-...
    dublin

Oh. Never mind. Maybe try calling your GP at nine or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭NinjaNikki

Sorry no i don't need the pill it's either social welfare place or some sort of health office they can give u supplement money until your job seekers come through from the social welfare place i have to go in town tomorrow to get money as i am owed money its on upper gardian street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I know a good vet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

okay you are going to see the community welfare officer.... im not from dublin so dont know address

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Surely it'll be open by 10.30am

Which tow-...

Oh. Never mind. Maybe try calling your GP at nine or something?

nothing to do with the pill i need to see someone to say i am back in the country to get the job seekers i am owed it's a building on upper gardian street it's where i am gettin paid to keep me going until i get the money from social welfare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

If its the community welfare officer you're going to see, you need to be there a couple of hours before it opens cos the queues are unreal. I dunno what time your one opens at though cos thats not my one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From After Hours to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

i would go with 10.30... i know the ones local to me are open from 9.30 to 11.00 so going at 10.30 should be ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

kfallon wrote: »
    Surely it'll be open by 10.30am

thats the pub. same thing actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

nothing to do with the pill i need to see someone to say i am back in the country to get the job seekers i am owed it's a building on upper gardian street it's where i am gettin paid to keep me going until i get the money from social welfare

http://www.welfare.ie

try there ^

eastbono wrote: »
    okay you are going to see the community welfare officer.... im not from dublin so dont know address

Yeah must be that place just can not find a thing online to give me the opening time's it's in dublin i need to go upper gardian street

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Well it's not that hard to do, especially since you already know it's on Gardiner Street.

http://www.fingalworks.ie/jobseekers/socialwelfare/locationofcommunitywelfareofficesinfingal/
    Balbriggan (North)
    Asylum Seekers Unit
    77 Upper Gardiner Street
    Opening Hours: Monday and Tuesday (2 – 3.30 p.m.)
    Wed (10 – 11.30a.m.)

Well it's not that hard to do, especially since you already know it's on Gardiner Street.

http://www.fingalworks.ie/jobseekers/socialwelfare/locationofcommunitywelfareofficesinfingal/

Thanks headin in tomorrow at 12ish then make sure i get in and out tbh hate packed trains

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Ring them to tmake sure before you set out. It's called a "Local Health Office" for a reason, it should be local to you. You really shouldn't need a train to get it if you ask me :P

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/Find_a_Service/PrimaryCare/Health_Centres/

Advertisement