Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are the light bulbs in a jukebox

Options
  • 10-01-2011 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Guys have a dynamic billard jukebox model no 40.006.10.0 that my light bulbs need changing coz the light is starting to flicker on and off. I have open the back of the jukebox thinking easy job but can not find the bulbs. And now think that the bulbs are behind the plastic covers round the front of the box but afraid if i pull at the plastic to much to see that i might break it. i can do with any help on this people if you can help me out cheers Buddy :)

Ps i email the company last week and still no reply plus the manual is hopless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Not what this forum is for. This forum is for people who need help with boards.ie, not for newly registered users who need help :P

I'm not even sure where you'd find help for that specific issue on boards, try calling the company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 buddy.

Not what this forum is for. This forum is for people who need help with boards.ie, not for newly registered users who need help :P

I'm not even sure where you'd find help for that specific issue on boards, try calling the company

**** though people on board.ie can help out with this, is there another part of board.ie that i can place this thread and as for the company there based in garmany i think and dont think i would have much luck talking to them on phone :) but thanks for the reply :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

buddy. wrote: »
    **** though people on board.ie can help out with this, is there another part of board.ie that i can place this thread and as for the company there based in garmany i think and dont think i would have much luck talking to them on phone :) but thanks for the reply :)

Closest I can guess is the home entertainment section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=863

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 buddy.

Spear wrote: »
    Closest I can guess is the home entertainment section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=863

Thank you :)

Advertisement