If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for a good value subwoofer, please ?

Options
  • 09-01-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Were all the Teac LS-W300 2.1 Subwoofer & bookshelf speaker packs from this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056001294 sold back in Sept ? Essentially I'm looking for a good value sub to connect to the Sub connection on the rear of a Marantz SR 590 Receiver / Amp (which has served me well since I bought it in RS on Wellington Quay in Dublin !!).

C

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Hi,

I've given your query a thread of it's own and edited your post just a little to refer to the item in question. No need to resurrect an old thread, a direct query thread should get spotted more easily.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

championc wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Were all the Teac LS-W300 2.1 Subwoofer & bookshelf speaker packs from this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056001294 sold back in Sept ? Essentially I'm looking for a good value sub to connect to the Sub connection on the rear of a Marantz SR 590 Receiver / Amp (which has served me well since I bought it in RS on Wellington Quay in Dublin !!).

C

(Thanks Ritzy)

Champion - you are our nightmare Customer!

Bought in Dublin??? - Thats at least 8 years old now - its a disgrace that you have not upgraded since then and I'm also personally disappointed with the excellent reliability of your Marantz - how can that be good for business? ;)

Anyway - I have just 2 of those Teac Sub/Sat packs left - I'll clear them at £69 each if you are interested??

Thanks again and great to hear about your Marantz,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭championc

Thanks John,

And would you have any sub only deals ? I actually have Revolver speakers what I currently use as rear ones so possibly don't really need another pair with a sub

C

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

championc wrote: »
    Thanks John,

And would you have any sub only deals ? I actually have Revolver speakers what I currently use as rear ones so possibly don't really need another pair with a sub

C

C,

apologies for the dealy getting back to you - I was out of the office all day yesterday :o.

The best deal I have at the moment on a decent sub is the excellent Cambridge Audio S80 which I can do at £99.95 at the moment.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/subwoofers/cambridge-audio/s80/camb-s80-blk

Keep me posted if we can assist we have those s80's available for you ready to ship,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.