Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frost burst my electric shower

Options
  • 10-01-2011 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

The recent frost burst the electric shower unit, it was on an outside wall, and i guess the small drop of water in the pump froze and caused it to burst and leak. i have had somone cap off the water coming to the unit. Can anyone recommend a replacement that may have some better insulation around the part that has water in it. I dont live in the house full time, the heat is on, and all is fine with attic tank etc, its just that the shower was installed on the back wall (facing north) and it just got too cold. any suggestions or ideas apprectiated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

This happened to a few T90S. There is no recs i am afraid bar turning of the water and emptying the shower.

Just an unfortunate event that hope does not again happen in my life time,

Advertisement