Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club K/ Kennedys. Closed? (Note: it's still open)

Options
  • 10-01-2011 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Are they?

Was walking past there about an hour ago and there was no activity from either!
    There were some sort of wooden planks across the entrance to kennedys too, I wouldnt say it was 'boarded up' though.

Would be horrible to see another Galway club/pub go to the wall in such a short space of time!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Haven't heard anything to say that they are closed. Really not a fan of them but definitely don't want to see more Galway businesses closing their doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Oh man, this would TERRIFY the CPs/Halo crowd, even more of a spill over!

Hopefully not true, while it was never my favourite place to go I still had a few decent nights in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lihaaaw

Club K is never open on a Sunday so that's why it was boarded up I would imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^^^
    What he/she said. They use Fibbers for the late bar on Sundays instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I was unfortunately in there on Saturday night and it was actually packed. I'd say they are getting a little bit of the Cuba/GPO spill over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, it's not closing so I'll close this rumour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement