Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Tatoo - Ideas

Options
  • 10-01-2011 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Having completed my family, 1 Wife + 3 Sons, I wanted to get a tattoo, as a symbol of my family as they are the core or my life.

Any suggestions of a design, I would like to incorporate all five names or initials.
    With an image or symbol(s) of family unity or bonding.

Influences: Engineer, Nerd :-), Gamer, Archer, Galwegian, Myth.

I would appreciate any suggestions of design and Studio, location not important.

Regards;

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

What about a gaurdian angel and their names under it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Remember what Roy Keane said about his family tatoo "my kids will always be mine but my wife.........?";)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

I like the idea of a Angel.

and there are some fantastic ones out there but:

(1) I am not very religious :confused:
    (2) David Becham :o

So No to the Angels....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

AS you're an engineer, how about a blueprint, schematic, or circuit board style design, you could incorporate all those ideas into it with a talented designer.

I like that Idea.

Does anyone know of a Tattoo Artist that hs done some good "cyborg" work.
    The sort of tattoos where the electro-mech. is shown under the skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

An angel which each wing containing your, and your partners family crest, with the angel holding a crossbow?

Thanks;

That might be nice as a back piece between my shoulders....hmmmm...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lil-evil

You didn't manage to get an imprint of a foot or hand when they where babies ?

I have a tatoo on chest with my son's two feet when he was 2weeks old surrounded by his name and DOB.

Im sure a tatoo artist could use his imagination to expand it - only if you had the imprints to start with though.

PS - What about a four leaf clover with initials and DOB in each leaf ??

Advertisement