Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frustration changing dns HELP!!!!

Options
  • 10-01-2011 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Ok so I know feck all about this really but my head is absolutely wrecked. Long story short how the feck do I get the domain name i just bought to point to another dns? If that is even right, don't think I could have had more problems with this if I tried.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Ashlinggnilsia

Basically I need to do this but havn't got a clue how on blacknight142673.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Login to cp.blacknight.com
    Under the billing tab you will see "domain administration'
    Click on the domain
    Click on Manage Nameservers
    Enter new nameservers
    click update

and you're done

There are tutorials on this and other topics over on http://www.blacknight.tv/

Thanks for that but a lovely girl called Tara in your Tech Support Chat sorted it out for me. Think you should give her a pay rise.... very helpful :D;)

Ok and just to say the problems I was having were my own not due to blacknight, would recommend them

Advertisement