Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TomTom's latest maps... Updated into the future!?!

Options
  • 10-01-2011 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Well folks,

I got a new tomtom over Christmas this year, having been using my brother-in-laws for the few months before on loan. Not sure what maps he had but they seemed very up to date.... Cork Motorway etc.

I am after getting the most up to date maps on the new device (latest map guarantee), but now there seems to be a brand new interchange in Naas. The Osberstown interchange was something talked about a few years ago but afaik it's been shelved and there is defiantly no sign of it!! Yet on my tomtom there is a full interchange on the map with all the on-ramps, off ramps and 2 bridges over the M7!!

Seems a bit strange. I've also been noticing lots of other "little" errors that didn't see present on the tomtom I was using before Christmas.

Anyone else noticing this?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have reported that a while back.I see its still there on v860.
    Ill chase them up on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Is the non-existant Aghaboe exit on the M7 on it too? It's just after the M7/M8 merge.

Advertisement