Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for regular lift- Thomastown - Waterford

Options
  • 10-01-2011 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

This is probably a long shot but due to the limited public transport system in Ireland im looking for a lift maybe 2-3 mornings a week from Thomastown to Waterford . I have found it is actually impossible to get a bus or train before 9am to Waterford and I am a student at WIT whos first lecture is at 9am so this is extremely annoying to say the least.

I would only need a lift to the quay tho in waterford but would be looking for anyone who leaves or passes through Thomastown around 8am.

If your looking to save on petrol money then let me know I promise I aint a weirdo and would not annoy you much either :D

cheers anyway

Dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Did you try JJ kavanagh buses or just bus eireann? Just said i'd mention it in case you didnt!!

Advertisement