Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding gift

Options
  • 10-01-2011 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My Dad is getting married in March and I'm stuck for an idea. I don't want to get him a usual wedding gift because he has his own home and all the things that go with it. I'd like to get something slightly different and really memorable but I'm not sure what.

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it!

Ergo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

ergonomics wrote: »
    Hi all,

My Dad is getting married in March and I'm stuck for an idea. I don't want to get him a usual wedding gift because he has his own home and all the things that go with it. I'd like to get something slightly different and really memorable but I'm not sure what.

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it!

Ergo.

Hi

We went to a wedding last year and gave money as a gift but instead of giving in a card like everyone else we looked up on you-tube how to fold it, origami style, into love hearts. We then put it in a silver picture frame. It looks nicer if you can get different denominations so the colours are different and it makes a nice design. A more personal way of giving something impersonal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭zoby

I just love the origami hearts - thanks for that :)

i was going to suggest the wild goose studio framed print of love conquers all

http://www.wildgoosestudio.com/designs.php?id=296

but i love the hearts more :D

Advertisement