Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Photographers!

• 10-01-2011 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am an auditor of the photography society in NUIG and every week we try to have guest lecturers. We are currently looking for some photographers for sports photography as well as wildlife, pretty much everything. If anyone is available please reply asap so we can talk about details and everything. Many thanks in advance!

Leah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

I can do sports for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 NUIG_photosoc

do you have a website just to check out your work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I wouldn't be any use to you as a guest but just wanted to say I'm delighted to see the Photo Soc is still going strong, I remember all the hard work Heather did to get the society back up and running around 10 years ago!

[/old Oooh See Gee Socs Hack]

do you have a website just to check out your work?

In my sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

kensutz wrote: »
    I can do sports for you.

They'd be lucky to have you

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I can do sports for you.

Must pencil you in for our club next year.......

Must pencil you in for our club next year.......

No problemo

Sleepy wrote: »
    I wouldn't be any use to you as a guest but just wanted to say I'm delighted to see the Photo Soc is still going strong, I remember all the hard work Heather did to get the society back up and running around 10 years ago!

[/old Oooh See Gee Socs Hack]

Yeah well it died and I had to bring it back to life last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

You'd be the third person to do so in my memory!

Try work with SIN, always helps keep members motivated when they're being "published" :)

Well I am the photography editor for SIN but it is still hard to get people to want to be published. and plus it is hard for the editor to give assignments early on. I usually get a call and he needs photos the day of the deadline or whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

why not use the magazine to build contacts with local paper and offer someone access to a Airtricity League game to photograph Galway or Salthill etc etc....or local gigs in Roisin Dubh etc

offer the local paper some pics and stories from college life (a space filler)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I can do sports for you.

Whenever you're down, give us a shout! :D

Advertisement