Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newtownforbes Longford Exchange NGB?

Options
  • 10-01-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

According to your website with the map my exchange should be NGB but when I try and order a product on your website it says it is not enabled.

My exchange is Newtownforbes, Longford.

I currently have broadband and was told that my exchange would be NGB before end of last year. Can you please tell me when I will be able to order NGB service from your website.

Thanks
    X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Xcellor wrote: »
    According to your website with the map my exchange should be NGB but when I try and order a product on your website it says it is not enabled.

My exchange is Newtownforbes, Longford.

I currently have broadband and was told that my exchange would be NGB before end of last year. Can you please tell me when I will be able to order NGB service from your website.

Thanks
    X

Hi Xcellor
    If you PM me your tel no. I can find when you are likely to be up-graded.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Sent now.

Cheers.
    X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thanks xcellor
    have PM'D you
    tony

Advertisement