If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32in TV

Options
  • 10-01-2011 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I am looking at purchasing either of the following
    Samsung 32C450
    LG32LD450
    LG32lD320
    Could you give me a priced delivered to Dublin for each one please
    Also does the 32C450 play movies through the USB
    Thanks a mill

Ken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Kenkin

Thought I'd put my 2cents worth in here

I can offer you the Philips 32PFL5405H at €449.99 in our sale
    Have a looksee at spec below
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/32pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

This TV will play the following following files via USB keys

Multimedia Applications
    •Multimedia connections: USB
    •Picture Playback Formats: JPEG
    •Music Playback Formats: MP3, WMA (v2 up to v9.2), AAC
    •Video Playback Formats: Codec support:, H264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV9/VC1, Containers: AVI, MKV

This is the smaller version of the 37PFL5405H I responded with price to you in another post today.

Think you might agree the price I gave you on the 37PFL5405H is the better deal out of the two eh!

Like the 37" I have the 32PFL5405H in stock

cheers
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kenkin wrote: »
    I am looking at purchasing either of the following
    Samsung 32C450
    LG32LD450
    LG32lD320
    Could you give me a priced delivered to Dublin for each one please
    Also does the 32C450 play movies through the USB
    Thanks a mill

Ken

Samsung 32C450 - £279.95
    LG32LD450 - £319.95
    LG32lD320 - £279.95

We have the LG available from stock - the Sammy is tight on stock but available to order - however as stock is pretty tight on ALL these models we don't currently ship them - they are available in-store only,

Thanks again for the query and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

Can you please PM me the details of those TVs too - looking for a 32" or 37" - thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.