Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edamame beans in the pod

Options
  • 10-01-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Does anybody know of any shops where I can buy edamame beans in the pod? I'm spending a small fortune in Sushi King buying little pots of them trying to feed my addiction.

I've found them frozen but not in the pod, and eating them from the shell is half the fun.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Ok - just in case anybody else has been on the lookout for these - I found them in the Asian market on Drury Street (between the Powerscourt Centre and George's Street). Just perfect - already cooked, just need to be microwaved for a few mins and then yummy-time!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Thanks for posting the result! I've been in the Asian market a few times looking for them - where abouts are they? I've never found them so I must be looking in the wrong places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

They're in the freezer at the back. When you go into the shop, walk straight down along the veggies aisle and you'll find them right in front of you. I'm eating some right now. Mmmmmmmm!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

great shout, I must get in there for this little treat

Advertisement