Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where are the light bulbs in a jukebox

• 10-01-2011 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Guys have a dynamic billard jukebox model no 40.006.10.0 that my light bulbs need changing coz the light is starting to flicker on and off. I have open the back of the jukebox thinking easy job but can not find the bulbs. And now think that the bulbs are behind the plastic covers round the front of the box but afraid if i pull at the plastic to much to see that i might break it. i can do with any help on this people if you can help me out cheers Buddy smile.gif

Ps i email the company last week and still no reply plus the manual is hopless

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 buddy.

Ok any help on this post would be very helpful got no reply about my jukebox problem so not sure if i'm in the right thread room.

Hi i bought one of the hp 070vtts and my son changed language from english to chinese and i have the manual but cant seem to understand how to get it back into english i would be greatful with any help at all i was even going to bring it to the curry shop and ask the guys there if they can help me out but i will try you guys first cheer's buddy :)

Advertisement