Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vibroplates

• 10-01-2011 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hey everyone :D

Hopefully I won't have to read too many 'comedy' replies and personal digs to get an answer....

Is there anywhere in Waterford that does vibroplate sessions?

Alternatively, where could I buy/rent one? Not sure I'd like one in the house though to be honest, I've already brought in an extra wardrobe and chest of drawers for my garms since moving in :p

And just to avoid the smart ass comments, no I am not overweight. I have a great figure, just looking to improve it by toning up.

Thanks in advance for anyone with genuine info.

FSG X

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Energie fitness does them..I've used it and found it great

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The gym in the Riverstown Industrial Estate, Contours Express, has them (or at least they did).

Think there not in many places around Waterford!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hands On in Elm Park (beside Als Day to Day shop and Kennys Pharmacy) have Vibroplates. The business in Riverstown which had them closed down.

Expensive doing it at home tho id say. For the latest craze it seems not many Gyms in Waterford (actually, none) took it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The Zip Yard Waterford

Tone at home rent them out with also the option to buy them. I have used them myself and find them great. Definitely worth a try. Kevin, at Tone @ Home will also show you how to use it properly which is very important!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

Sam McCauley's have them in their salon, €4 for 15 mins...

http://www.buy4now.ie/sammccauley/aspx/homebeauty.aspx?loc=17&refmenuId=12&pmenuId=0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

FadeStGal wrote: »
    Hey everyone :D

Hopefully I won't have to read too many 'comedy' replies and personal digs to get an answer....

Is there anywhere in Waterford that does vibroplate sessions?

Alternatively, where could I buy/rent one? Not sure I'd like one in the house though to be honest, I've already brought in an extra wardrobe and chest of drawers for my garms since moving in :p

And just to avoid the smart ass comments, no I am not overweight. I have a great figure, just looking to improve it by toning up.

Thanks in advance for anyone with genuine info.

FSG X

My girlfriend works in energie fitness for women up in the cleaboy she told me to give you their number 051-375030 they have specials on atm or check them out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1205571183 I think the prices for vibroplate are 3 sessions for 10 euro and others at offers too im not sure but they will help ye out if ring im sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cuppac12

Hi
    Dont know if you got sorted but you can get the vibroplates at tone@home, i did.

Kevin sets them up and shows you how to do all the right excercises so you get the most from it.
    Good value you too.

You can find them on facebook
    Tone At Home Waterford / Kilkenny / Sth Tipperary

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Is this thread not going anywhere? The OP is banned :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

What exactly do these things vibrate? Perhaps it could get me to join a gym if I could watch some of the wans using em.....to learn, like

• Advertisement
Advertisement