Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is an Xbox 360?

• 10-01-2011 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,594 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know how much you would pay for an Xbox 360, even second hand? No idea what the differenet specs mean really, I only have ever had Playstations myself, but I'm looking for an Xbox to bring down to my college flat for during the week, nothing too expensive or fancy just something I could play a game of Fifa and the likes on, oh and I would want 2 controls at least.

Anyone have any idea how much this would cost and what one would suit me best?

Cheers in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Hey guys, does anyone know how much you would pay for an Xbox 360, even second hand? No idea what the differenet specs mean really, I only have ever had Playstations myself, but I'm looking for an Xbox to bring down to my college flat for during the week, nothing too expensive or fancy just something I could play a game of Fifa and the likes on, oh and I would want 2 controls at least.

Anyone have any idea how much this would cost and what one would suit me best?

Cheers in advance:)

Could get one second hand with two controls for around 130ish id say, just shop around or ring the likes of gamestop and they'll tell you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Be careful buying used, i bought a 2nd hand xbox from gamestop and had to return it the next day as it kept overheating! I got a refund but i bought a new console that day elsewhere.

Edit: 4000th post horray! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

there's a few relativley cheap on adverts.ie atm

game stop have new ones for 249e with any EA game atm

Advertisement