Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

rovert wrote: »
    Sorry but that seems to be the case and it isnt exactly uncommon around these parts.

Change my mind and please explain to how it is more unintentionally hilarious than ever then? As I cant even make a contrarian case for it.

Maybe you're right and it is intentional, but I really can't see that. Just for example, take Roz Purcell's absolute woodenness in the episodes. Do you really think that she would act like that intentionally? Why would she want the public to get that impression of her? I can't see her acting so vacuous in a tongue-in-cheek manner tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 147 ✭✭massiveattack

Cant wait for an aul oggling session tonight with the tv on mute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Alan Hansen in a blonde wig

Christ i hate myself for watching this every time its on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

chordtype wrote: »

Does she carry out the 'prince albert's herself I wonder... de durty article!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Must be said, Dillon St. Something is a fantastic actor. Did ye know he is actually straight? Wonderful performance in fairness....

telekon wrote: »
    Must be said, Dillon St. Something is a fantastic actor. Did ye know he is actually straight? Wonderful performance in fairness....

Is that the bandit that the blonde one was pissing herself over for doing her a favour?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

good sound track,..... pity the volume is on mute, loike!

Peter Ustinov himself would be proud of this fantastic, and not boring at all, conversation between Dani and yer man.

Wonderful telly...

Is that the bandit that the blonde one was pissing herself over for doing her a favour?

Sure is. Like, OMG, what a ledge!

• Advertisement

Sure is. Like, OMG, what a ledge!

Are you sure he doesnt prefer sausage over taco?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Glebee

Ahhhhhhh, why do I watch this tripe. Paul from Wexford is as exciting as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Just turned over to this and I spot Lee Bradshaw,WTF is he doing in this,he runs a pub/restaurant down here in Kerry,he seems like a man that will chance anything to make a few euro,fair play to him I suppose

Glebee wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhh, why do I watch this tripe. Paul from Wexford is as exciting as ever.

Because you are fapping

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

At least he's calling them rooms and not spaces

Are you sure he doesnt prefer sausage over taco?

LOL. Never heard it put that way before. :D

Nah, he's a sausage jockey, was only joshing with ya there...

LOL. Never heard it put that way before. :D

Nah, he's a sausage jockey, was only joshing with ya there...

I suspected he took it up the rusty bullet hole, but then again so does the blonie i reckon

"You're a totally different person now"...

That's probably because she's got a failed TV career behind her now...:pac:

when alls said and done its a fappable enough programme

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Lee tried his hand at trying to get into the Eurovision a few years back,a real jack of all trades :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

toodleytoo wrote: »
    Maybe you're right and it is intentional, but I really can't see that.

You cant see it despite everything I said? You must be really, really [something]. The girls dont take themselves seriously even Roz was on Republic taking the piss out of herself. But I guess you still cant see it. Seriously dude let go your odd opinion.

Also the last pages has be terrible shame as episode 4 was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Rovert you seem to be taking this all a bit personally...

Rovert you seem to be taking this all a bit personally...

Nah, it is just a nonsensical statement that cant be backed up to any great degree. I am just a very logical person.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

I've been watching the 'webisodes' on rte player (international)- are these proper episodes or just snipets cos I want to watch the full things!!!

Sorry if this has been answered- I'm not going reading all 20 pages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

ICANN wrote: »
    I've been watching the 'webisodes' on rte player (international)- are these proper episodes or just snipets cos I want to watch the full things!!!

Sorry if this has been answered- I'm not going reading all 20 pages!!

The episode that was show last night on RTE 2 was the first three webisodes slightly edited. You've seen more stuff by watching the websiodes than you would have on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

rovert wrote: »
    You cant see it despite everything I said? You must be really, really [something]. The girls dont take themselves seriously even Roz was on Republic taking the piss out of herself. But I guess you still cant see it. Seriously dude let go your odd opinion.

Also the last pages has be terrible shame as episode 4 was great.

We have different opinions. Get over it.

toodleytoo wrote: »
    We have different opinions. Get over it.

Sorry but this my opinion defence is a bit weak sauce. Clearly your opinion doesnt hold up it was just one of those unthinking generic things people say about reality TV. Ive provided evidence that your opinion certainly isnt the case. When you have Roz making fun of herself on Republic of Telly how on earth can you hang on to the opinion you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Sesudra

The one, and only, good thing about Fade Street is the fact that it resulted in those "Fade Street is Sh*t" videos on Youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Was there only four webisodes or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Will the boxset be out in time for Christmas ?

Advertisement