Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Louise is the blandest cast member...

Maybe...she'll do the best out of the show, she's Ireland's new "princess".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

2605_michaelODohert_325048t.jpg
    - "This is not a f*cking dating agency"
    - "I don't remember a list or a heading that said "tattooed f*ckwits". Who let those people in here?"

^^seems like a nice guy:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    2605_michaelODohert_325048t.jpg
    - "This is not a f*cking dating agency"
    - "tattooed f*ckwits"

^^seems like a nice guy:rolleyes:

Yeah, he was so over the top, wasn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭thesultan

He was like Louis Walsh lost brother!!!

Vogue is the most natural thing in the show. Good looking and a good attitude. Louise is pain in the hole. Just waiting for a 'Whatever' line out of her. Too American. Danni is a bit of loose cannon and why did she get that new awful tattoo.

What is up with Kiki's ( can't remember if that her name, you know the curly haired one) voice? Was she doing a bit of hovering on her new boyfriend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

I did not enjoy CiCi's fella bitching about Zaytoon last night. How very dare he? :D

Yeah, Vogue is the only sound one.

And Magazine owner guy clearly loves the smell of his own farts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

goose2005 wrote: »
    MY favourite bit was them drinking wine by the river, as if they were at some Parisian cafe - they obviously brought their own bottle and glasses! Would be brilliant if the guards moved them on.
    Dublin is Paris after a nuclear apocalypse :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pac20

yeah Vogue is the most believable! I DO love Dillon!! Makes me laugh everytime!!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Does anyone know how I can see episode 6. I thought i was up to date and am watching episode 7 I think (the one where Louise and some new girl are outside stamping people into Krystle and the infamous "This is a ****in' dating agency).
    Anyway I obviously missed an epsiode as I did not see Vogue leave Stellar or the introduction of this new girl Melinda? I cant find it on the tv3 website.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

Terri26 wrote: »
    I cant find it on the tv3 website.
    Thanks

Thats probably because its an RTÉ programme. ;)
    The RTE player has all episodes to date.

Sounds like you've definitely missed Programme 7.
    And maybe 6 (the 21st party..."****in eejits!")?

thanks - I am such a eejit! Yes I saw the 21st party so must be the one after that? is there one between the 21st and the episode I just described? Dani finishing off her tattoo and her colleagues giving her lots of attitude but I don't know why! Louise working at some party for stellar with this new girl? was there an episode where Vogue loses the internship or just that we know as she messed up the dress order? is this Melinda a new intern?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

You've missed programme 7.
    It doesn't really show Vogue losing her job, just that Louise got the job.
    And 7 introduces Dani working in the tattoo place and Melina in Stellar.

They are all on the RTE player.

Thanks, I think my plus recording must have missed the beginnimg of episode 7 hence my confusion. thanks for your help!

• thesultan wrote: »
    He was like Louis Walsh lost brother!!!

Vogue is the most natural thing in the show. Good looking and a good attitude. Louise is pain in the hole. Just waiting for a 'Whatever' line out of her. Too American. Danni is a bit of loose cannon and why did she get that new awful tattoo.

What is up with Kiki's ( can't remember if that her name, you know the curly haired one) voice? Was she doing a bit of hovering on her new boyfriend

This has somehow become my new guilty pleasure. Have had a bit of spare time recently. :o

I know it's all fake and scripted but you can tell Vogue is really sound. I think CiCi is gorgeous but she needs to quit the fags while she still has a voice. Louise just comes off as a miserable b*tch with a stick up her arse. She's just the most unlikeable person ever, although that new one Melina comes in a close second. I love all the scripted b*tching with Melina getting Louise in trouble, hilarious. I'm just confused as to why Dani is even on the show. She has absolutely nothing in common with any of the others and doesn't really seem the type to take part in a show like this. I guess they really wanted the 'alternative girl'. Oh and that Harrison guy makes my skin crawl. Typical slimey, thick, over-privileged, insincere, whiny accent-having D4 head. Ughhhh. Hope we won't be seeing more of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Terri26 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I can see episode 6. I thought i was up to date and am watching episode 7 I think (the one where Louise and some new girl are outside stamping people into Krystle and the infamous "This is a ****in' dating agency).
    Anyway I obviously missed an epsiode as I did not see Vogue leave Stellar or the introduction of this new girl Melinda? I cant find it on the tv3 website.
    Thanks

Remember when Louise got the blame for Vogue forgetting the dresses in the taxi. There was a scene [I think at Danni's birthday] where Vogue says to Louise, that she felt too guilty about the whole thing and had rang them up and told them the truth that it was herself who had forgot the dresses. I think it was then that she said "so they want you, you've got the job!", so that's why she got fired I think.
    It's kind of embarrassing that I know this.:o

And maybe 6 (the 21st party..."****in eejits!")?

That is my 2010 TV highlight. Or maybe when he pushed Dani and Steven at Oxegen. Just Paul in general actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

agree with all on here, vogue seems dead sound. seems like a nice girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've renamed this thread to remove the "Episode 7" tag, since it seems to have become the general discussion thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sflemings

Does anyone know if the guy that owns or runs Stellar, the f**kwit guy, is the same guy that presented some awards show with Glenda Gilson on tv3 last year?

sflemings wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the guy that owns or runs Stellar, the f**kwit guy, is the same guy that presented some awards show with Glenda Gilson on tv3 last year?

Yeah, Total Xposure, when they were looking for a new presenter.

Also, this blog is excellent: http://thefakest.blogspot.com/

Love the disclaimer in small print at the end of every post:
    The comments on this blog, no matter how offensive, are aimed at the characters portrayed in the show and not the bad actors who play them. In the event that a libel case arises we would get pleasure out of seeing RTÉ prove that the show is an accurate portrayal of anybody’s life….anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

Cici's bloke bitching about the wonderful Zaytoon, a Dublin institution. Tsk tsk.

Cici's bloke, some advice for you.

Food goes in here:

http://tiny.cc/g3yd2

You can make said food more manageable by using various implements:

http://tiny.cc/xiocm
    http://tiny.cc/b3tqy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I went back to watch the first episode as I'd missed it and as if things couldn't get any worse... they show Dani coming to Dublin on the Wexford train from Heuston Station.. the Wexford train only serves Connolly Station... how stupid are the producers to make that mistake... even Dani should've known that!!!
    They probably thought Heuston looked nicer. And Fade St's enormous international following wouldn't know about Irish trains.

Fade street threads merged....lets keep everything in one place. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Mr E wrote: »
    Fade street threads merged....lets keep everything in one place. :)

Surely it deserves its own forum? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭watsdstory22

Just saw the latest episode, seriously Ci Ci really needs to start clearing her throat before she opens her mouth!!!! The new guy is the double of Jonathan Rhys Myers are they related??? That fu*kwit guy was hilarious!!!!haha

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zxcvbnm1

Ya - that head guy from the agency is a good addition to be fair. I'm happy his profile seems to be increasing over the last couple of shows. Like - he's an unbelievable gob****e altogether.

They seem to have completely gotten rid of the blond Stella woman boss. I don't even think she was in the last episode, which was the most Stella focussed episode yet probably.
    This other guy is way better. The other one didn't add much.

By the way - I'm actually overseas so I catch the uploaded versions on YouTube. Is it getting any bit more popular generally? Or did people lose interest after the first episode?

Their loss if you ask me. It's fantastic entertainment - obviously not in the manner it was supposed to entertain. But fantastic entertainment nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's not reality tv

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zxcvbnm1

SantryRed wrote: »
    It's not reality tv

I think you're missing the point. Its way past whether it is reailty tv or not. Of course it's not. Everyone knows that.

It's great entertainment though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Shane10 wrote: »
    agree with all on here, vogue seems dead sound. seems like a nice girl.

Only a casual viewer but yeah Vogue (despite the name) seems by far the soundest of the girls and doesn't take herself too seriously. That Louise one seems like a right pain in the hoop. The other two are just eejits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,384 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Vogue was just on the Irelands Got Talent thingy aftershow with Dustin. She does seem very natural. Dustin was slagging her about having a mouth like a horse. She didnt sound as 'manly' as she does on Fade St. Wonder if they are manipulating the sound on FS as well?
    I reckon she would be good fun on a night out.

Advertisement