Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

I recorded it on Sky Plus last night, but because that show before it ran 15 minutes longer than it should have I missed the whole second half. What happened? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

rorrissey wrote: »
    I recorded it on Sky Plus last night, but because that show before it ran 15 minutes longer than it should have I missed the whole second half. What happened? :p

Just go watch it on the RTÉ player! http://www.rte.ie/player/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Imagine phoning a sex line and hearing Dani's Wexford accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

general election debate ran over i suspect,so the analysis on net2 ran over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

I think it's on early enough on Friday, around 22:30 or 23:00 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,276 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is your one from this show on the 11850 ad?

How did they ever let the legend that was Paul leave the series at such at early stage - he was brilliant! I imagine that he had a rare moment of lucidity and copped on how he might come across on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

IT MAY have faded from view with rock-bottom viewing figures -- but that didn't stop the cast of Fade Street from partying at their Season Two wrap party.
    While the rest of Dublin was out celebrating Valentine's Day, the cast of Ireland's answer to The Hills were marking the end of filming of the second series.
    And they also had to play second fiddle to the country's political leaders last night.
    Husky model Vogue Williams and her fellow stars gathered at the Grafton Lounge to watch a special screening of Season Two -- only to be put back until after midnight as the party leaders clashed on RTE's The Frontline.
    Vogue cut her Valentine's Day celebrations with her graffiti artist beau Maser in order to join her co-stars Louise Johnston, Cici Cavanagh and Danielle Robinson. The Herald caught up with the foursome and a handful of fans for a star-studded bash which ended in the early hours.
    However, the cast and crew of Fade Street remained undeterred by the debate show delay, insisting that last night's drama-filled finale episode was well worth the wait.
    The episode featured Vogue indulging in her best Heidi Montag impression -- having a hissy fit for no reason.
    The Assets beauty's catty outburst, which included such barbs as "She's stupider than she looks" went down a treat.
    Vogue, dressed to impress in a white top and black leather shorts, said she would love to take part in another series.
    The reality show flopped with as little as 80,000 fans tuning in. Despite the low figures plans are under way to begin filming another season of the RTE show.

Source

Amazing! It's the one show that always cheers me up.

More info on the finale party here:

http://thefakest.blogspot.com/2011/02/season-finale-party.html

coconut5 wrote: »
    Amazing! It's the one show that always cheers me up.

More info on the finale party here:

http://thefakest.blogspot.com/2011/02/season-finale-party.html

Haha that's brilliant! That blog is hilarious :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Haha that's brilliant! That blog is hilarious :D

I nearly pissed myself reading :
    Our favourite giant Vogue was in flying form and looking totally hot. He admitted to reading the blog but not being particularly fond of our work. Genuinely surprised. We have no scandal on him, the smug and dignified bastard!
    :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I suspect Louise is LC in EVERY regard, so this show gave her "oppertunities" but it's too "low brow" for her and beneath her, ergo....i wanna explore other "projects" and not come back for a third series.

Next up, my new HOT (sorta) celebrity BF who's an architect + plays Rugby for Ireland - YAY i'm such a zeleb!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Can I be a tatooist please?
    No Dani you can't.
    Is it because my portfolio is weak?
    No - it's because you're a GIRL!

Any word on a third series?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Any word on a third series?

Silence , this thread should be left die least rté see it and think there is still internet buzz about the show and green light another series :D

Vogue is now going out with Brian McFadden!
    He must have been left heartbroken when pictures emerged of ex-girlfriend Delta Goodrem and rumoured new boyfriend Nick Jonas earlier this month.
    But now Brian McFadden has put any feelings he may have had about his former relationship by stepping out with his new girlfriend, Irish reality TV star Vogue Williams.
    The pair were photographed looking happy and loved-up as they made their way through Sydney Airport after arriving back in Australia, where Brian is a judge on Australia's Got Talent.

Vogue, a DJ who shot to fame after starring in reality show called Fade Street, the Irish equivalent of The Hills, looked stunning in a stylish white shirt and blue jeans combination, teamed with a pair of brown boots as she pulled along her suitcase.
    Asked if she was enjoying Australia, Vogue told The Sunday Telegraph: 'I'm loving it here. It’s great and I'm seeing little bits of Australia.'
    Meanwhile, father-of-two Brian also looked trendy in a pair of jeans, denim shirt and pair of aviator sunglasses.

Brian and Vogue were first romantically linked on 29th April when the former Westlife star watched Vogue's set at a nightclub in Donegal, Ireland.
    It was reported that after their night out, the pair checked into a local hotel for the evening.
    Brian split from fiancée Delta at the beginning of April, when the pair announced their mutual separation.

After the break-up, Brian posted on his Twitter page: 'I love Delta and always will. She is one of God's living angels.

'I thank her for giving me the best years of my life. Please give us time x’
    And, after seeing pictures of Delta and Nick Jonas out earlier this month, Brian said he was happy for his ex-girlfriend.
    He said: 'She looks happy. If she's happy, I don't mind. But there's a warning from me: If anyone hurts her they're dead.'

Vogue is a big star in her native Ireland thanks to her role in RTE reality show Fade Street, which follows a group of four girls living in Dublin.
    However, in a recent interview, Vogue admitted she was slightly dubious about the programme at first.
    She said: 'I thought it was going to be a bit like The Hills and that made me wary. I thought I would become an easy target, being on a show like that, and I really didn't want to come across like an idiot.

'I was really worried about it at first. But then I just thought if I didn't do it I would seriously regret it. It really was a big opportunity.'
    And Vogue added she was very nervous about how she would come across on screen.
    She said: 'I was really worried about how I was going to come across but I was actually really happy with everyone's reaction. Honestly, I was just being myself. I really liked all the people I was working with.
    'At the start I was a little bit uncomfortable, I mightn't have shown that on screen. Sometimes I'd go home and think "Oh my God, I've no idea what I said today", because you do forget that the cameras are on you. But it was easy towards the end.'

Lol @ bolded bit :pac:

:eek:

tinkerbell wrote: »
    :eek:

That's what I said :D

That's what I said :D

:D

I read in the Mail today that the company that produces 'Fade Street' will know in the next 3 weeks if there will be another series.

Cici also commented on Brogue: 'I don't think she'd go out with Brian just for publicity. He's hardly Brad Pitt.' :D

• Advertisement

I miss lovely Louise! :-(

I miss lovely Louise! :-(

She was hardly lovely. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 FadeStGal

..... it's coming back!!!

Haterz gonna hate :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

FadeStGal wrote: »

Yeah, the haterz and those with some taste alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

FadeStGal wrote: »

ah tits. just when i leave the country. can someone record it for me, and leave the recording on a USB key beside a syringe and some heroin, so i'll have to make a grave decision?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Thank you RTE

More Fake Street?....i thought the ratings were terrible?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,384 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Well at least 16*15\people who posted on this thread=Viewers +there was a few more threads knocking about so its being talked about.

Wonder if Vogues' new boyfriend will make a cameo appearance?**
    That would prob spice up the ratings.

**If somebody knows please dont post answer without a spoiler!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,384 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Danni in trouble on Liveline at the moment!

• Advertisement

Danni in trouble on Liveline at the moment!

Why, what's happening??

Advertisement